Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Batista being sued. ***SmackDown! Spoilers but it's on WWE.com**

Chris2K

(Note: This is not in the SmackDown! thread because the story is on WWE.com, even though it has not been broadcast yet. Due to it being on WWE.com I am not considering it spoilers, but the spoiler tag is on the thread to stop people moaning. Also, no other part of SmackDown! is allowed to be discussed in this thread, please use the official thread for that.)

MELINA'S STATEMENT

December 28, 2005

Last night at the SmackDown television taping in Uncasville, Conn., a tearful Melina, with her attorney by her side, gave the following statement:

"First off, I just want to say this subject matter is of an adult nature. This isn’t easy for me. However, as a role model for young women, I have no choice but to somehow summon the courage to do what’s right. Not just for me, but for all the other women who have been in this position. The truth is, I was recently the victim. Victim of a sexual predator. A man who you all know as … Batista.

I admit to an innocent flirtation with Batista. But that innocent flirtation soon turned into something abhorrent. I told Batista to STOP, but he didn’t! He used his power and influence as World Champion and forced me into having sexual relations. (Please, bear with me), Batista’s public image is that of a suave, sophisticated individual. But I know better. There is a side to Batista you all don’t know. A man who will stop at nothing to get what he wants … regardless of who he hurts.

Well this time, Batista has gone too far. Batista, my body is MY TEMPLE. My body is NOT yours for the taking. You had NO RIGHT to do what you did to me. Every time I close my eyes, I am … I am haunted. Haunted by the image of Batista with that smirk on his face. IT is an image that I will carry with me the rest of my life. I’m … I’m scarred.

Well I refuse to play the victim any longer. In order to ensure this horrific act does not happen to other women, I have decided to take a STAND. I have filed the necessary legal papers and at this time I am here to announce that I will be officially suing one Dave Batista. Suing him for sexual harassment."

From WWE.com

Just another baffling storyline.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MartynJ

Yeah ive read that too on wwe.com earlier

Mayby a storyline to get batista eventualy suspended and stripped of the title so he can recover from injury and then for him to return for WM?

Guest Gooneronastick

OH MY GOD!!!! How much crap do the WWE want us to withstand? Melina throws herself at Dave and she sues for sexual harassment????

For those who can't see me, I'm shaking my head in disbelief.

Guest Hoffmeister
I would love to see the angle ended by showing a secret video recording of Melina seducing Batista, thus allowing Batista to return a free man and allowing me to enjoy Melina.

Why am I still suprised? By now I should realise that WWE like serving up crap on a weekly basis nowadays. Its really getting silly now, seems like WWE TV is getting worse every day.

...................i think im gonna be sick

But it is better than most of the storylines WWE has churned out lately.

Diana Smith and Shawn Michaels say hello, from 1996!

Guest FreeSpirit
Im laughing my head off at Melina's statement, that was quite a funny read. I cant wait to see the segment for myself on Friday Night Smackdown, it should be extremely amusing.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

This is WWE's new ploy for ratings they have a name for it too... 're-hashing old crap' its called :P

Can see why they are doing this, it will add nothing to the show and probably just make a few turn off

Guest MojoPogo
I really have had enough of the ridiculous, bad taste, cheap heat storylines the wwe seems to be intent on shovelling down our throats despite repeated protests, it seems Vince and the team are either unwilling to learn, or incapable. From here on in, me and my pals will only be watching TNA and the indies, now obviously that wont stop it by itself, but maybe if enough people turned off, it would make the big cheese learn the only way he seems able to, by hitting him in the pocket. Gah. I really, cant believe this sorry excuse for a storyline. Must Vince cheapen EVERYTHING???? sorry, rant over. It hurts because i've watched the wwe since i was 7. And its hard to simply turn the other cheek.

Guest Danny Styles

apparently according to the smackdown report i read it is a REALLY long and drawn out angle..

what is WWE thinking.. the World champ is the only true champ we have left at the moment (because Cena isn't one).. why is he gettin g consumed in a sexual assault case?!?! HE should be feuding with a main eventer whoever it is over the title.. and MNM should be working in the tag division.. and they should stick to that

it's absoulute bullshit

Guest MojoPogo
WWE doesn't do rape' date=' this is obviously made up rumours from Chris2K wishing to badmouth the company.[/quote']

No seriously, its on the WWe site......FFS. Can it get any worse?:help

No seriously' date=' its on the WWe site......FFS. Can it get any worse?:help[/quote']

They don't do murder either, so I'm really hoping for a Tim White return, safe and well. I think I can safely assume we all are. He is one of the main reasons I watch WWE.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity