Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Irish B****d comming *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

Watching SD right now they have just run a promo how they are bringing in Fit Finnley question is WHY???

The guy is old and has been out of the ring fior years, plus he has problems with his left leg (he has lost all feeling below the knee)

The guy has been training the women wresters for years now and been a road guy doing odd jobs so can you please tell me why the WWE would bring this guy in now???

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fit Finlay is Fit Finlay. Fit Finlay needs no reason to return to the ring and if you dare question Fit Finlay, Fit Finlay will gouge out your eyes then piss on your rotting corpse.

I for one am excited by the prospect of seeing Finlay and Benoit or Regal beat the crap out of each other. There is nothing I than more like a grouchy, grumpy old timer stiffing the crap out of people, only this time it is even better because this grouchy, grumpy old timer is Irish. I am positively orgasmic at the prospect of Bob Holly having a brain fart and making the mistake of trying to stiff Fit Finlay. RIP Bob Holly. RIP. Or maybe he'll just be a manager, either way it is Fit Finlay on TV.

Edited by Naitch

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Fit Finlay is Fit Finlay. Fit Finlay needs no reason to return to the ring and if you dare question Fit Finlay, Fit Finlay will gouge out your eyes then piss on your rotting corpse.

I for one am excited by the prospect of seeing Finlay and Benoit or Regal beat the crap out of each other. There is nothing I than more like a grouchy, grumpy old timer stiffing the crap out of people, only this time it is even better because this grouchy, grumpy old timer is Irish. I am positively orgasmic at the prospect of Bob Holly having a brain fart and making the mistake of trying to stiff Fit Finlay. RIP Bob Holly. RIP. Or maybe he'll just be a manager, either way it is Fit Finlay on TV.

If he is gonna kill Hardcore Holly he is ok in my book :P

As for what he'd do to me.... I'd like to see him try :P

'Probably kick your ass' doesn't even come into it as far as Fit Finlay is concerned. Fit Finlay would not only kick your ass, he'd pay for your surgery to fix the injuries you sustained, get you back to full health just so he could kick your ass again.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Finley doesnt need a phone book' date=' he's like James Bond but BETTER, he'd hunt you down and gut you like a fish.[/quote']

Now you got me scared *for real* :lol

If he's like Bond do I get to be a super villan and sit in a cool chair awaiting my fate???

Guest vortigern
i hope he still comes down the ramp shouting `who`s gonna fight me?`,team him with Burchill and Regal and have the new B.W.O-British world order.I cant wait to have him back,even with bad knees he was never a Jushin Liger type anyway,he`ll tie people in knots

Guest chaos kid
Fit finlay is a british legend, he was awesome in his prime over in the UK, he was way ahead of his time in the 80's. When he joined the WCW in the mid-late 90's he ajusted his style to a more brutal style, his fued with Regal was very brutal. But its now the year 2006 what can we expect from Finlay now, how much has his body got to give, he will brawl and fight with the best of them, i just hope his body can keep up with his fighting spirit.

Guest The Beltster

lol, it makes me laugh to hear everybody talking about how rough, tough and mean Fit is, and dont get me wrong, he was, YEARS AGO! For **** sake he is an old man now, and although he is probably still a tough guy who can handle himself, I wouldnt be surprised if alot of the younger members of the WWE roster could hand his ass to him now, especially with the injuries he has suffered over the years, I mean come on guys, lets get serious here!

Remember Scott Steiner, he was thought of as a tough ******* in WCW, but nobody was worried about him in WWE, same as Regal. They were tough in their younger years, but injuries and age takes it toll, and although she hold their rep, its not what it was.

Fit WAS tough, but right now, Holly would probably kick his ass. As would Shelton, Lashley, JBL and a host of other guys on the roster right now.

why did you call him an irish b*****d

In the promo he says "some people call be a fighting Irish b*****d", so that's why.

Even though he's from Belfast, most American's don't know that Northern Ireland isn't Ireland.

EDIT: Finlay is only 5'10" tall, so against the bigger guys, he just will look old and small.

Edited by MrFill

Steiner was still considered tough as near as 2000 when he handed DDPs ass to him and needed 10 people to pull him off. I bet Regal could still handle himself great in the ring too, and Finley should be no different. I imagine Shelton and Angle could have them, but JBL no chance. Lashley, maybe, but I think he'd just fall harder :)

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity