New Age Outlaws shoot on HHH.

Guest A.C.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I guess they are happy never to make a WWE come back then :P wow they must be making good money where they are :lol

......And If You Ain't Down With That, I Got 2 Words For Ya!!!!!!! Ungrateful B*******

(sorry, had to do it)

Why is "the former Road Dogg" (as I call him) called B.G. James if Kip's initials are B.G.?

I like how BG looks like Larry The Cable Guy.

Anyways, I will state my opinion on this shoot as quoted by a great wrestler:

....You're On a Sinking Ship Pal.....

WHEN TNA goes down, then we'll see who the d*** is.

They sure do talk tough when they are away from "The Game". Ha! Billy didn't want to get fired? How about you try to whip him now? Why don't you head to East Rutherford? Oh wait, you tape every 2 weeks from the same location. Oh, what an alibi. I love, LOVE Road Dogg trying to act tough by saying that he almost broke his nose once. 1'st off, how could you miss? and 2'nd, I doubt it.

As a side note, how awesome would this be if this turned out to be a work? That would rock. Then we could see WWE single-handedly dismantle TNA.

Is this their audition to be on the next PWI DVD?

Edited by TPIB

......And If You Ain't Down With That' date=' I Got 2 Words For Ya!!!!!!! Ungrateful B*******[/quote']

Ungratefulls for what ?, do you think their sucess in the WWE was due thanks to HHH ?

They sure do talk tough when they are away from "The Game". Ha! Billy didn't want to get fired?

They've hated each other for as long as I can remember so im pretty sure they didn't get along at all when they were in D-X. But anyways who do you think HHH is ? Fit Finlay?, Lou Thesz?, Stu Hart?, Paul Orndoff?. What was HHH gonna do ?, give Billy Gun a nose poke ?

As a side note' date=' how awesome would this be if this turned out to be a work? That would rock. Then we could see WWE single-handedly dismantle TNA.[/quote']

Yeah sure why not. :roll

Spike Dudley becoming a WWE World Heavyweight champion has a better chance of happening than that.

LOL Billy sounds like a 5 year old after gettin his dog stolen.

HHH is the game for one reason. He does things HIS WAY!

You Don't like it?! **** off! lol

They're btoh bitter idiots. Kip James or whatever he is called now, makes a couple of valid points, but apart from that it's one sided bias, because of jealousy. Both probably think Tripel H held them back. I personally think it was D-X who made stars of both these two, Triple H and Chyna, and gave Michaels even more success. The differences in their careers is, Triple H was something far better than either of those two have ever been, and will ever be. Kip James has absolute no talent, and as soon as he left D-X, no matter what WWE did with him, he flopped. B.G James was decent in the ring, and had a lot of charisma, but would of been nowhere without D-X itself, and that showed when he left it.

Kip is a bitch who at his age wears pigtails, and B.G is a fat untalented tosser, who shouldn't even be in TNA, which is saying something.

I also think Triple H would kill them both in a fight, personally.

I cannot stand the way guys who leave a company bitch about people, everyone knows had they not both been released then they would still be working for the WWE.

Haha!

Someone needs to edit that video and put both of them in a pram. That's bitterness if i've ever heard it

I could sit here and type 1001 different things about that short video; but most of it has already been said by Jack, my HHH compadrae (sp)

Guest SuperKick Kid

The Outlaws were entertaining in the beginning and they had their moments.

I don't know what Kip was talking about. He was kinda big as The One Billy Gunn. But still, I don't think they were good enough to get into the WWE title range.

Billy was pretty good in singles I thought, he was worthy of a Intercontinental Title reign.

Road Dogg just kept that gimmick til it was dry however. I never liked the thing with him and K-Kwik.

They are just bitter and now they have burned some bridges.

Guest Devilish Angel
I love Billy Gunn.. He's hot!

You'd probably like the picture I took at a show once, when he used to moon during his entrance. :lol

The only time in their lives Billy Gunn and Roaddog were over, was when they were running with Triple H.

Of course it was Trips who held Billy Gunn back, that King of the Ring win and his feud with The Rock bombed because Triple H told the fans not to react to Gunn in anyway shape or form. It's also Triple H's fault that Gunn is worthless in TNA.

"I'm an Ass man". Indeed.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity