Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

WWE Fantasy: Season 6

wyndorf

The signing up process has begun on WWE.com for the upcoming Season 6 of the Official WWE Fantasy game

The whole process is absolutely FREE, to both signup and enter the TWO league.

There WILL be a prize for whoever comes top of the Talk Wrestling Online! Group!

Here's what to do to get going...

1) Go to: http://stats.wwe.com/login.asp

2) Follow the sign up process

3) In the control panel on the right hand side, click on "Create/Join League"

4) In the "Find" Box, type in Talk Wrestling Online! (you need the exclaimation) and in the password box, type TWO

5) Click on "Find" and then select join

You're now all set to go!

Last season the Telf held on to his WWE Fantasy championship. Can anyone stop him? or more importantly will Sav be destroyed by the skills of the Telf and wyndorf? I say YES!

Remember, it's free!

(credit to the Telf, all I've done is copy and paste his write up from last season and added to it a little.)

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Da Pimpsta
My team The Kennedys.....Kennedys are in and im hoping for a top ten this time around oh and the reason I have Chloe on the tean is I had 500,000 left and didn't want to waste it

Guest MojoPogo
I've also signed up. Though i/ve never played before....might as well give some comedy value i thought!!!! ANTIHERO.........AN-TI-HE-RO!

198th in the WORLD! If I wasn't so nice then I would be the official TWO champ but I let Telf have his win no matter how insignificant it may be. Season 6 belongs to the SAV!

Guest Gooneronastick

Prototype Posse in da house and looking to win the whole dam thang!*

*or at least finish in the top half ;)

Guest Gooneronastick
what the password to join up

4) In the "Find" Box' date=' type in Talk Wrestling Online! (you need the exclaimation) and in the password box, type [b']TWO[/b]

There ya go :xyx

Guest Wolverine

And the next team to enter the TWO league with dreams and aspirations of glory are ...

The Blitzing Bananas!

Well at least it's original.

Telf's A-Team has been officially entered once again

Can the Telf make it 3 from 3?

I have my doubts, judging by Sav's performance last season, i'd put my money on him going all the way

It wont find it I did everything' date=' but when I say find, it doesn't come up, weird, I need help plz[/quote']

Are you sure you're entering the correct league name Talk Wrestling Online!? and that the password is in capitals? TWO

I was having trouble setting the league up in the first place, until I added the '!'.

Some nice fellow has edited my first post. There is a PRIZE for the winner!!!!

which will be me............................

Guest nixanator

There is no box to put the password in, and yes I copyed and pasted it so its write

I can't figure out what i'm doing wrong

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity