Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Mark Henry out... Big Show stays

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

Source - Wrestling101.com

- PWTorch.com is reporting that Mark Henry will not likely receive a contract renewal at the end of deal with WWE, on another contract note it reports that The Big Show will almost definitely not leave the company at the end of his.

So as I thought Mark Henry wouldn't be around much longer (i've thought that for 8 years now :P) I guess injuring the champ is not gonna help you get a new contract :D

I'm not too suprised by Big Show getting a new one tho, he may not be the best in the ring but he is big and what more does Vince want from a man :P

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Henry not receiving a contract renewal doesn't surprise me at all, and it's good that WWE is getting rid of the crap and useless.

There was no way in hell Vince wouldn't resign Show and let him go to TNA, as it's known that Vince won't let any big name wrestlers go easily, hence why he is re-negotiating Benoits contract.

Guest PowerSlam
No suprises there but isn't talk of Big Show's contract a little pointless seeing as though he has 3 years remaining on his current deal?

TNA is the WWE recycle bin' date=' after all.[/quote']

Oh yeah, because Joe, AMW, and most of the X-D talent had such long contracts with the WWE - commonly known as NEVER working for them.

Guest Craig Van Dam

Not suprised Henry won't be sticking around, he's been pretty useless for ages now.

As for Big Show I kind of expected Vince to keep him as he is still an assest, his size alone appeals to some fans and he can work a decent match sometiems(see HHH at New Year's Revolution). As long as Big Show is kept at an upper mid card role who sometimes gets in the main event that is fine with me

Guest carlito is cool
Not suprised Henry won't be sticking around, he's been pretty useless for ages now.

As for Big Show I kind of expected Vince to keep him as he is still an assest, his size alone appeals to some fans and he can work a decent match sometiems(see HHH at New Year's Revolution). As long as Big Show is kept at an upper mid card role who sometimes gets in the main event that is fine with me

Am i the only person that thought henry actually looked good in the battle royale? This guy is starting to grow on me id buy him as a killer heel over the big show any day of the week. Henry actually looks mean and he is a physical specimen although he could do with tightening up around the waist a little. The big show is a 7 foot cheese ball who is a physical wreck.

Henry owns the big show!!!

Mark Henry :worship

Guest Christof

Problem is, he injures people and when he isn't a convincing heel he is very convincing as a clumsy oaf.

Hence why they'll release him.

Guest carlito is cool
Problem is, he injures people and when he isn't a convincing heel he is very convincing as a clumsy oaf.

Hence why they'll release him.

we talking about henry or the show here? :lol

Guest Figure 4
Henry is pants. I can't believe he's been around for so long, to be honest. Does anyone know when does his contract actually run out?

Oh yeah' date=' because Joe, AMW, and most of the X-D talent had such long contracts with the WWE - commonly known as NEVER working for them.[/quote']

Fill that's just Mr. P, eerything he says is pro WWE and anti TNA so I just ingore him.

Guest Christof

Henry, the man who returned and did the following:

Week 1 - Pretty clumsy looking moves in Tag Team Match

Week 2 - Took 5 minutes to rip off a padlock, was gassed up by the time he'd done so then hit Batista with more clumsy moves

Week 2 1/2 - Injures Batista at a house show

Week 3 - Looks convincing as others carry him in a Battle Royal

I mean Mysterio and Angle could make a bucket of fried chicken look good.

Well since I don't remember Show injuring many people, or screwing up many moves, I'd say the former. I also don't remember Big Show coming out to apathy. In fact, no matter how many times the WWE screw up his character, Show is still one of the most over guys in the company. Henry, as underrated as he is as a character, is a terrible worker, and not over even in the slightest.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity