Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Orlando Jordan*SD Spoilers*

Guest yoyo

WWE is committed to moving forward with Orlando Jordan's new bisexual character, reports PWInsider.com.

In fact, WWE has already determined who will play Jordan's male and female love interests. Former TNA Knockout Trinity, who recently signed with WWE, will be playing the female, while Jordan's friend Erik, a non-wrestler, will assume the role of the male lover.

Being that Jordan appears on UPN's SmackDown, it should be interesting to see how extreme WWE takes the storyline.

Source: ?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These storylines would actually seem cutting edge if the writers were writing them with the intent of making them deep, relatable or even freaky characters instead of for comedy, which is all this will be played for. They're booking way out of their league.

Guest Jimmy Redman
Sweet Jesus, I didnt know they signed Trinity. As far as the storyline, I'm going to reserve judgement until it happens.

Guest Danny Styles

ok.. lets look at this objectively...

the storyline contains Borelando Jordan....

Trinity is in it who's quite hot and is a good womens wrestler

there is a gay in it

it's probably just on of the failed hollywood writer's attempts to get renoticed in hollywood..

why not put it on Raw... and give the storyline to Cena.. now THATS how it should be

Guest MojoPogo
ok.. lets look at this objectively...

the storyline contains Borelando Jordan....

Trinity is in it who's quite hot and is a good womens wrestler

there is a gay in it

it's probably just on of the failed hollywood writer's attempts to get renoticed in hollywood..

why not put it on Raw... and give the storyline to Cena.. now THATS how it should be

Why not make Cena the boyfriend, if we're going down that route?:D

Guest Jimmy Redman
while Jordan's friend Erik' date=' a non-wrestler, will assume the role of the male lover.[/quote']

This gives to thinking....

Anywho, maybe its just me and my thing for gays, but I'm not counting it out yet. Granted, OJ sucks bollocks regardless, and its not the best thing to do with Trinity first up. But sex angles always sell, as far as I know its not been done before, and hey, if it fails, hopefully OJ goes down with it.

Guest MojoPogo
This gives to thinking....

Anywho, maybe its just me and my thing for gays, but I'm not counting it out yet. Granted, OJ sucks bollocks regardless, and its not the best thing to do with Trinity first up. But sex angles always sell, as far as I know its not been done before, and hey, if it fails, hopefully OJ goes down with it.

By the looks of it, OJ well definitely "go down" with it! Maybe he'll get rechristened BJ!!!:D

Guest Jimmy Redman
By the looks of it' date=' OJ well definitely "go down" with it! Maybe he'll get rechristened BJ!!!:D[/quote']

Cheeky b****** :P

Guest MojoPogo
Cheeky b****** :P

Ah, come on, that was just rife for a cheap double entendre! And im never one to miss an opportunity for cheap heat!!!:D

Guest Al Stevens
What I want to know is how far Orlando is willing to go for this storyline.

I dont know actually.....

However i now say they have to bring back Rico, Chuck and Kip James. Imagen the stable they could do

Billy chuck rico the dicks and OJ. Im sure the ratings will stiffen up in smackdowns favore

I wouldn't be surprised to see that this storyline, whilst mainly involving OJ, is more of a ruse to get Trinity a push.

Expect her to feature in some mixed matches against this Erik character and expect her to batter him.

Cheers!

Guest MojoPogo
M-m-m-multi post! Not as good as multiball admittedly. But seriously, OJ is cack WWE, you dont need to bury him even more than he already has been...

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity