Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Taker to sue WWE?

Guest Dave7g

I found this elsewhere and It's very interesting indeed...

(Taken from Chris Hyatte's monday blog)

SUNDAY, BLOODY SUNDAY

Ohhhh, something BIG is brewing.

How big? SO big that the "heavyweight" reporters (Meltzer, Scherer, Keller) are quietly checking and re-checking the facts before reporting on this.

HOW BIG? Well, IF it's true it might cause a mainstream uproar that SHOULD be on the level of Eddie's death and the subsequent Drug Testing announcement

HOW BIG?? Big enough that the Undertaker could potentially have a MAJOR lawsuit against the WWE...

I'm sure you know the story, but let me recap it a bit...

Rumor has it... that "Cowboy" Bob Orton Jr has Hepatitus. A pretty nasty, permenant disease that lives in his blood. In varying degrees, it could be fatal. It's also easily transmitted through mixing of body fluids. It just wipes out your liver.

Rumor has it... that Orton has had this for a while.

Rumor has it... Orton only told John Laurenitius. Probably the McMahons too.

Rumor has it... Laurenitus didn't bother to tell anyone else other than, (and this isn't for sure, just possible/probable) the McMahons and.or anyone higher on the management chain

Rumor has it... Orton got to work with this disease that IS EASILY PASSED ON THROUGH MIXING BLOOD in an environment where he sometimes is called to get physical with others and bleed.

Rumor has it... FACT... Orton bled like a stuck pig during his son's Armageddon "Hell in the Cell" match against the Undertaker

Rumor has it... FACT... Orton bled all over the Undertaker

Rumor has it... FACT Undertaker was bleeding too

Rumor has it... FACT Randy Orton was bleeding as well. All three ended up covered in each other's blood.

Rumor has it... Laurenitius saw this and said, "Uh oh".

Rumor has it... Laurentitius waited until it was too late, and until he had a load of muscle behind him, to break the news to the Undertaker

Rumor has it... The Undertaker is infuriated.

FACT Neither Cowboy Bob or the Undertaker have been seen since

And there you have it.

Do you understand what the ramifications are if any of this is true?

First of all, to ignorantly expose the Undertaker, the most loyal dog the WWE has ever had, to this is... is just mind blowing. Years... over a decade of service... of money generating fan appeal, to just callously let him work with a guy WITH A LIVER DESTROYING DISEASE IN HIS BLOOD and allow them to bleed all over each other. Without a warning... without a single heads up.

And the LEGAL ramifications. Mark Calloway, if any of this is true, could possible destroy the WWE. I mean, the irresponsible behavior here is just... it's worse than their ongoing drug problem. At least with drugs and 'roids, the WWE can say, "Hey, we didn't know!" In this situation, management (Laurenitius at least... and he WILL be the fall guy if this is as bad as it looks) DID know... and willfully withheld the information.

If this is true, the reign of John Laurenitius is over. You can't hide this. You can't sweep this under the rug. You can't throw a ton of money at the Undertaker and tell him to shut up.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fspodjfsjdfsldk
i hope it is not true also. if it was true and undetaker dies someday because of this then vince is in deep trouble not jsut money trouble but wiht the law.... in todays laws if you put a nother persons life in danger without regard and they die or even die later because of it. then you can be charged with murder

Guest Christof
Its been circulating for a few weeks. If it is true then I hope Taker does something about it. The actions of Johnny Ace have no decent explanation.

Guest Thirteen

I hope it's not true, but if it is I will be pissed off to no end if Johnny Ace is used as a scapegoat(which would happen).

Many heads should roll.

That's IF this rumour has any merit of course.

Guest Christof
I will be pissed off to no end if Johnny Ace is used as a scapegoat

Why shouldn't Ace be used as a scapegoat. He seems to be entirely to blame for this situation as he knew about Orton's problems and decided not to tell Taker until he had been bled all over.

Guest Thirteen
Why shouldn't Ace be used as a scapegoat. He seems to be entirely to blame for this situation as he knew about Orton's problems and decided not to tell Taker until he had been bled all over.

Because I reckon there is more to it then a simple 'cut and dry' story(it always is).

If anyone knows anything about business you know that nothing is EVER kept secret behind the scenes, someone ALWAYS tells someone who has a big mouth.

Remember WWF hire their own in-house doctors, lawyers, etc, I very much doubt that Ace is the only one who would have known about this.

IF THERE IS EVEN ANY TRUTH TO IT.

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
Thats a bit sick if its true I would be absolutely ripping at whoevers fault it ACTUALLY is, it makes me feel a bit sick.

Guest It wasnt my WOOO

This could class as BBH (biological bodily harm) up to 7 years in prison its the sort of thing asscoiciated with rape charges where the reapist has A.I.D.S on thats sort of scale

If this is true the wwe is screwed underetaker could sue them for millions

The thing is there is Hepetitus A, B, and C, and some are worse than others, but I can't remember which is bad. One of them isn't particularly bad, so it's possible they had that one. Even so, they still should have told him, I'd suggest just locking Johnny Ace in a room with UT, and letting them sort it out, lol

Ed

Guest FreeSpirit
I dont blame Taker one bit if he sues WWE over this. This is just pure negligence on John Laurenitius's part, and anyone else who kept this quiet.

Guest Bluestiger99
I really hope this isn't true. Especially for Taker's sake. If Taker dies, this could go down as a Murder two charge for someone (depraved indiffernce). Taker does have everyright to be pissed. I can only imagine what will happen to WWE if Taker sues. He could potentially WIPE THEM OUT!

The thing is there is Hepetitus A, B, and C, and some are worse than others, but I can't remember which is bad. One of them isn't particularly bad, so it's possible they had that one. Even so, they still should have told him, I'd suggest just locking Johnny Ace in a room with UT, and letting them sort it out, lol

Ed

Hep A is the least dangerous of all three types. It generally comes from ingesting something, and can be out of the body in about 9 months. hep C though is the most dangerous of them and can lead to death if not treated correctly.

Guest Danny Styles

i doubt its true... but there's always a chance...

i hope Laurentis gets fired apparently he's only their because he kisses ass

if Taker (god FORBID) does pass away as a result Laurentis could go to jail for manslaughter because he knew about it..

and Randy Orton must be in danger then as well because he must have got some of his dads blood...

so taker busts his ass for 13 years for the WWE... and ONE MAN litterally puts his life at risk

Edited by Danny Styles

This is f**king heavy stuff. Reading the post and when it says it's up there with Eddie's death... but you just didn't expect it at all. Man, that's really harsh if it's true. Hope it's not for the sake of Undertaker of course, but if WWE want to fire Ace all the same I won't complain. (I'm quite surprised no one has made the tasteless joke over the fact 'nobody can kill the Undertaker'.....)

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity