Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

* * * Official RAW Discussion Thread - 30th January 2006 * * *

Kam

Preview:

Royal Rumble Fallout

January 30, 2006

Last year Batista represented RAW and won the Royal Rumble. Will a RAW Superstar win again? Shawn Michaels has won the event twice, but Mr. McMahon said that his luck will run out at the Rumble. What will this mean for the Showstopper? Triple H, Kane and Big Show are also all favorites to win the big one. And Rob Van Dam will make his return to the ring during the match as well. Who will be heading to WrestleMania 22 to fight for the gold?

And who will be the WWE Champion? Edge shocked the world when he cashed in his Money in the Bank title opportunity at New Year’s Revolution and John Cena has been itching to get a chance to regain the gold ever since. He gets his shot at the Royal Rumble. Will it be Cena or Edge who defends the gold at WrestleMania 22?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SuperKick Kid

I have a feeling that Vince will announce Shane as the new Raw GM and considering Shane eliminated Michaels from the Rumble, it looks to be Shane vs HBK at WM 22. I have the feeling Shane's gonna fall off another titon tron or do some other stunt.

I have a feeling that Vince will announce Shane as the new Raw GM and considering Shane eliminated Michaels from the Rumble' date=' it looks to be Shane vs HBK at WM 22. I have the feeling Shane's gonna fall off another titon tron or do some other stunt.

[/quote']

It will definately be some type of no dq match and should be a good match in my opinion. I marked out when i saw Shane and I think this will be one of the best Raws to date, also saying about the shock of the rumble, could this mean that Rey could even come over to Raw again or would he stay.

WWE is in negotiations with a celebrity of sorts to appear tomorrow night. It's not a household name' date=' but if it happens, the identity will be quite amusing because it'll be the public acknowledgement of something the company tries to publicly deny.[/quote']

Who could it be?????

Kane and Big Show will also defend the Tag titles against Masters and Carlito according to WWE.com

I've a funny feeling that they could pull out a win here. The inevitable happened when Show and Kane came to blows in the Rumble match, only to be eliminated by The Game. They'll almost certainly have a backstage seg before this match, blaming one another for being eliminated - to continue when they drop the titles

Just saw this

And RUMOR has it that AJ PIERZYNSKI has been in discussions with WWE about appearing tonight. He just shot an angle with TNA several months ago.

Credit:wrestling-edge.com

I'm pretty sure Shaq isn't on steroids. Whoever that baseball player was - Who was uspected to be at Mania - I'd guess at him, but I would of thought he was a household name. Possibly a runner maybe? There was a 100m American sprinter, who was banned for grug offences, so maybe him?

Surely somehing will happen with Carlito and Masters, no? After what happened at the Rumble, it's inevitable

Guest Danny Styles
Just saw this

And RUMOR has it that AJ PIERZYNSKI has been in discussions with WWE about appearing tonight. He just shot an angle with TNA several months ago.

Credit:wrestling-edge.com

and who says WWE were trying to hurt and copy TNA :D

from Raw i expect:

a long HHH promo about how he lasted forever in the rumble

RVD to confront Carlito

a lame Cena match vs Edge then Cena hopefully to get booed out of the building

Shane to be made GM and face HBK at mania

i only think Vince will get out of the match at Mania because then he will be violating his own drugs policy

i ratings will be high because it's always high after a PPV.. after a week though i expect WWE's Cena lead ratings to drop.. they had it good with Edge.. shame

Guest GURRRRR

maybe a cena heel turn tonight?

Rey to challenge Cena and Cena beating him down hence heel turn?

Or maybe i'm just dreaming.

I'm just hoping RAW is not disappointing tonight as its usually good straight after the rumble.

For the sake of ratings though, i think they may prolong Rey's decision for a while, just to keep us tuned in

RAW will be great tonight indeed, but I am still reeling that WWE.com said that Gregory Helms is bringing the Cruiserweight 'gold' to RAW. Does this mean that the Cruiserweight title is on RAW or does it just mean he is there for his last RAW (like Angle)???

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity