Fan Clubs (beta)

Whats your next purchase gaming wise?

Guest MojoPogo

Guest MojoPogo

What are you planning on getting next, given that this time of year is notoriously quiet for quality releases....?

Mine is, Lunar Genesis on DS, its the next in the classic Lunar series of RPGs that began on the Mega CD (!), really looking forward to it, as its massive, has new characters, (the original cast are legendary, if a: you're old enough, or b: hardcore enough to remember) and uses the stylus for traversing the map, inventory, and minigames, as well as being wifi compatible. Ace!

What else are people looking forward to? (Bet at least one person says Fifa Street 2!!!!):D

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My next purchase will probably be Gears of War, whenever that comes out (I need to find out come to think of it.) And whatever other 360 games take my fancy.

SOCOM III (PS2) whenever that is out, Fight Night Round 3 (xBox 360), or NBA 2k6 (xBox 360).

I don't buy many games, so these will be the first for a while. Probably till PES, unless something special takes my fancy.

Does anyone know when Final Fantasy XII is getting released over here?

Soon, my friend soon. Sometime in Febuary. I want a copy now. But will also be waiting for 24:The Game which is due out shortly also

Guest Anime Otaku
I'm getting Under the skin and Gregory horror show from Amazon hopefully arriving tomorrow and then We love Katamari and Black soon after :)

Well, I'm still waiting on Top Spin 2, which is doomed to be forever delayed. Fight Night 3 is atop my list, the demo is awaiting me to download it.

I've just got Ridge Racer 6 which is HUGE!!!!! and so completely owns PGR3..... and I've just got Amped 3, but I've yet to have a go.

Ooooo.......and the DS Lite!

Guest MojoPogo
I think its American Sk8land. I hate that text spelling crap. It looks good on DS though, its cell shaded, which is kind of cool. Anybody played Dead or Alive 4 yet? Its possibly the best looking video game out there. Plays pretty damn well too!

I'm not really looking to buy games as I need money more desperatley for other things but I'm hoping to buy FFXII once it's out and I can't wait for the Half-Life 2: 'The Aftermath' expansion pack.

Guest Slim Jim
Ive just odered the Tony Hawks game for the PSP' date=' can't remember what its called. was half price in the play sale anyway![/quote']

It's Underground 2 Remix. Awesome game with more levels than the console versions.

I'll probably be getting James Bond for PSP.

• 2 weeks later...

I just 'won' 2 copies of King Kong for the 360 on ebay. Funny story.....one auction was about 30 seconds after the other, so I was watching both but was out bid (or so I thought) on the first so I jumped onto the second one, which I won. I then look at my email telling me I actually won both.

£21.01 for the brand new factory sealed one and £21.50 for the used one. I guess if my mate doesn't want it, I'll bung the sealed one up on ebay again.