Fan Clubs (beta)

GM Mode Vs EWR

Guest Dutt

Which is better/more enjoyable in your opinion. For me, EWR is better. GM Mode may be nice in the terms of interface and being able to play the matches. But the lack of options/variety and the screwy AI in terms of the other GM's booking make EWR better in my opinion, it's more vast.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PowerSlam

I've just started to play the demo of TEW, it's awesome. I think i'll be buying the full game in the next few weeks.

I'm playing it with the patch which gives you all the real names and stuff but i was wondering if there is a patch available to play with like the rosters from 1998 or whenever.

Does anybody know if that is out there?

Guest Danny Styles
I've just started to play the demo of TEW, it's awesome. I think i'll be buying the full game in the next few weeks.

I'm playing it with the patch which gives you all the real names and stuff but i was wondering if there is a patch available to play with like the rosters from 1998 or whenever.

Does anybody know if that is out there?

yuh i know there are different databases you can get... your best bet is greydogsoftware.com forums.....

Guest PowerSlam
yuh i know there are different databases you can get... your best bet is greydogsoftware.com forums.....

Okay, i'll check it out.

Thanks for replying.

TEW 2005 is better than them both. Hell, it'll last you longer than the entire Smackdown! Vs Raw 06 game itself, nevermind just GM mode.

Buy it.

Woah. That game is waaaaAAaaAAAAAaaay too in depth for me. Besides I've never been good at those kinds of games to begin with.