Fan Clubs (beta)

Whats the weirdest, strangest, most original or downright bonkers game you played?

Guest MojoPogo

Guest MojoPogo

What the most refreshing, original, out of sight or bonkers game you've played, either in the past recently, or even a new release you're looking forward to? I had a look a release list (funnily enough having just got my DS and loving the stylus) and its all sequels, franchises, and a whole load of meh in my book, however, playing Wario Ware, and Yoshi Touch and Go, im actually (despite my old git, set in my ways attitude) clamouring for more stylus based insanity.

I love Katamarcy is also high on my list of things to play, but in the past i've enjoyed Mercury (brilliant but so damn hard), Super Monkey Ball, Bishi Bashi Special (remember that?), Sprung (weird as hell), and Fifa O6 (just kidding!).

Paper Mario was also brilliant, and also Rez, Guitaroo Man, Guitar hero are favourites, though not all are available in this country. Really has made me want a Revolution too!

Anybody else played anything or looking forward to playing something mad?

Bishi Bashi Special - one of the few games you could get a console-hating girlfriend to play!

Bangai-O on the Dreamcast was, I seem to remember, totally mental.

I remember Pond! And the sequel - Robocod! It's funny because he's a fish! I'm sure they made a sort of joystick-waggling sports game using the license too...

Guest Anime Otaku

I liked Pokemon on the GB but never upgraded to the GBA so haven't played one of those games since. Today I got Gregory Horror Show and I am getting Under the skin and We love Katamari by the end of the week.

Trauma Centre on the DS looks fairly original although there was a similar game years ago calle Life and Death that was nearly the same by the looks of it also Nintendogs and alot of other DS games look strange, the Lawyer sim I can't remember the name of sounds good too.

Guest MojoPogo
I liked Pokemon on the GB but never upgraded to the GBA so haven't played one of those games since. Today I got Gregory Horror Show and I am getting Under the skin and We love Katamari by the end of the week.

Trauma Centre on the DS looks fairly original although there was a similar game years ago calle Life and Death that was nearly the same by the looks of it also Nintendogs and alot of other DS games look strange, the Lawyer sim I can't remember the name of sounds good too.

Ace Phoenix, looks brilliant! You can shout "OBJECTION" in the microphone....im so looking forward to making a complete and utter muppet out of myself doing that on the bus!!!

Guest Anime Otaku
Incredible Crisis was great, kind of like a console version of Wario Ware probably. (never played Wario Ware though). IC2 would be a good thing.

Guest MojoPogo
Electro Plankton looks weird but great as well. Seaman on the Dreamcast with its fish with human heads was completely hatstand! But i loved it to be honest, my fish guy was called Bob!

Guest Bluestiger99

ThemeHospital was a kind of fun one. I'm going to go back REALLY Old School here to the original Nintendo. They made a game called Caveman Games that was AWESOME! You picked your caveman, and they have events like a foot race while being chased by a Sabertoothed Tiger, Fire building etc. It was AWESOME!

And Popsi, I own James Pond. I bought a Sega Genesis last year, and its one of the games I picked up. Its definatley class.

Guest Kanenite
This isn't really an odd or strange game, but i'm gonna say Lemmings. Whoever thought of an idea to have little green men saying "OH NO!" is an absolute genious. Because I used to love seeing there asses fall off them bricks.

Guest MojoPogo
This isn't really an odd or strange game' date=' but i'm gonna say Lemmings. Whoever thought of an idea to have little green men saying "OH NO!" is an absolute genious. Because I used to love seeing there asses fall off them bricks.[/quote']

Or get blown to pixellated smithereens! Sick, but funny!:xyx

Wario Ware is the King of bonkers, absolutely tremendous games.

I've always loved Blast Corps on the N64. A very simple format; clear a path for a giant missile being driven through the level on the back of a truck. Fiendishly difficult but awesome fun and utterly bonkers.

Guest MojoPogo
Wario Ware is the King of bonkers, absolutely tremendous games.

I've always loved Blast Corps on the N64. A very simple format; clear a path for a giant missile being driven through the level on the back of a truck. Fiendishly difficult but awesome fun and utterly bonkers.

Oh yeah, wario ware is utterly nuts! Project Rub is also downright weird. But for entirely different reasons.....brrr.....:xyx

Mega! Feel the Magic/Project Rub is another bonkers game. The game where you have to unicycle from building to building all in the name of love, is downright bizarre.

I think the DS pretty much tops the list for 'most bonkers games availible'. My mouth's watering at the thought of what weird and wacky things will turn up on the Revolution :jump

Guest MojoPogo
Mega! Feel the Magic/Project Rub is another bonkers game. The game where you have to unicycle from building to building all in the name of love, is downright bizarre.

I think the DS pretty much tops the list for 'most bonkers games availible'. My mouth's watering at the thought of what weird and wacky things will turn up on the Revolution :jump

You and me both! The DS has really reinvigorated my passion for games, with its new ways to play, and i'm looking to take that to the next level! We must be a mini-nintendo fanboy club!!!!:D