Fan Clubs (beta)

That 70's Show

Guest The Vulcanized One

Guest The Vulcanized One
Me and Pete seem to be the only fans of this show and i don't now why cos it is absolutely bloody brilliant. The only reason it flopped over here is because they put it on Channel 5 and at the same time as Eastenders which was a extremely stupid move. The series is still being shown on trouble at 5:00, 7:30 and 10:00 every weekday and i recommend you check it out.

Guest Dean Douglas
No, it flopped because it's aired on a channel that's target audience is under 16 and therefore don't get many of the jokes and don't know 90% of the special guests, I'm sure That 90's Show will be a big hit though.

Guest Seabass
Originally posted by Sparky

No the reason it flopped was become fools like you don't appreciate true comedy

hahaha true comedy...great one, hey maybe you should be on the show :xyx

Guest Jerichoholic

That 70's show is very funny. I think it's a great and aslong as Trouble keep showing it, i'll be happy!

They have started shwing That 80's show is the USA now

Guest Pete Richards
Originally posted by Dean Douglas

No, it flopped because it's aired on a channel that's target audience is under 16 and therefore don't get many of the jokes and don't know 90% of the special guests, I'm sure That 90's Show will be a big hit though.

Yeah, damn those evil people that weren't alive in the 70's. It's all their fault.

It should be on a different channel but i understand every joke they've made and i think there have been 3 at most stars i don't know. I think any that ??'s show from 70's onwards will be a flop.

Thankyou

Guest The Vulcanized One
That's cool just watch it a coupla times and you will be a sure fan i almost guarantee it! Hyde and Fez are the best comedy duo i have ever seen! (ok that is taking the piss)

Guest Dean Douglas
Originally posted by Pete Richards

but i understand

For every 1 person on the ball, there's 100 wondering what the ball is. :xyx