WWE has announced its slate of DVDs for 2006. Here is the complete list:

Austin vs. McMahon: The Definitive Collection

Brian Pillman: Loose Cannon

Hulk Hogan: The Ultimate Anthology

Born to Controversy: The Roddy Piper Story

The Spectacular Legacy of the AWA

John Cena: The Time is Now

Credit - http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/2006dvds

That is certainly an incredible line up of DVD's, has to be the best line up so far. With exception of the Cena DVD, I'll be purchasing every DVD.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HulkFearsAustin
Hulk Hogan: The Ultimate Anthology

John Cena: The Time is Now

:sick

Austin vs. McMahon: The Definitive Collection

:groov

Guest Devilish Angel

No DiBiase DVD I see. :(

Edit: looking at that list I would get the Brian Pillman DVD, especially if it has some his WCW matches on it.

Edited by Devilish Angel

Guest Christof
Hogan DVD

:sick

You do realise this will probably end up being one of the WWE's top selling DVD's. Demand for this would be huge, I doubt I'd buy it myself as there is only so much Hogan I can take but this will be huge for the WWE.

Guest Citizen Kane

That looks a pretty good line up, I'll definatly be getting all of them, apart from the Cena one of course.

Austin-McMahon was great, hopefully this will get Austin back on TV to promote the DVD. I don't know much about the AWA or Brian Pillman, so I'll have to check that out. Roddy Piper is always value for money, and even though I don't like Hogan he is the biggest wrestler of all time, so I'll splash the cash.

I just wish so many PPV's weren't on Box Office so I could a elsewhere.

Guest Danny Styles
nice to see Piper gets a DVD... but why have ANOTHER Cena dvd.. there was another one about two years ago... which just had his raps.. this one would bomb it is has his matches in

Guest HulkFearsAustin

What has John Cena done to warrant another DVD? Even though i dont like Hogan, he probably deserves one (hopefully alot of nWo stuff on the set), but Cena? WHY?

They could have done a 3-disc set for Austin, Rock, HHH, Shawn Michaels or anyone else before they give this chump another set.

Guest Christof
He's a current star, it'll profile his rise to the WWE championship and alot of kids will want it. He sells plenty of merchandise so a DVD won't hurt and also won't take much effort to compile.

Guest FreeSpirit
Ive got an Austin Vs McMahon DVD already, so I wont bother with this new one. The Pillman DVD looks OK, may get that. The Hogan, Piper, Cena and AWA DVDs I have no interest in whatsoever.

Guest Devilish Angel
Cena stuff sells, just look at the top sellers on WWE Shopzone.com (3/10 items are Cena related) and EuroShop (4/10 items).

its a good line up of DVD's, natrually im abit annoyed that there isnt a certain DVD there ;)

i'd buy the Cena DVD, and have my dog urinate on it again & again, set fire to it, put it in a plane, have it flown over Iraq & drop it on in the middle of a mine field.

Guest Christof
its a good line up of DVD's' date=' natrually im abit annoyed that there isnt a certain DVD there ;)[/quote']

Today watching the Bret Hart DVD I thought the same thing. Scary I know but a Mr Perfect DVD would be cool.

Guest Devilish Angel

Adding to what Dan said I've noticed that they also list

#The World's Greatest Wrestling Managers

# The American Dream: The Dusty Rhodes Story (2-disc)

The World's Greatest Wrestling Managers DVD looks interesting, surely Heenan will feature on that?

Adding to what Dan said I've noticed that they also list

#The World's Greatest Wrestling Managers

# The American Dream: The Dusty Rhodes Story (2-disc)

The World's Greatest Wrestling Managers DVD looks interesting, surely Heenan will feature on that?

Me too.

I cannot tell you how mych I've looking forward to the Dusty DVD.

Fan - Bloddy - Tastic!

i'd buy the Cena DVD, and have my dog urinate on it again & again, set fire to it, put it in a plane, have it flown over Iraq & drop it on in the middle of a mine field.

I agree!!:sick

The Cena DVD will have to be edited to death to cut out all the incredible boos the poor guy gets. Although I will never be seeing it so they can have the Smurfs commentating on it for all I care.

The World's Greatest Wrestling Managers DVD looks interesting' date=' surely Heenan will feature on that?[/quote']

In a world of equality and justice, Heenan would BE the DVD. Throw in a supporting cast of Jimmy Hart, Paul E Dangerously, Jim Cornette and Freddie Blassie, and you have a quality DVD.

As for the other DVDs, I'd buy the Cena, Austin/McMahon, Pillman and managers DVDs. Possibly the AWA one too. Piper and Rhodes don't interest me enough, and I'd never touch a Hogan DVD for fear of AIDS or insanity. I'd buy the Pillman DVD solely for his ECW work.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity