Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Christian Cage...***May eventually contain Spoilers***

Guest Dave7g

This Sunday we finally get Christian vs Jarrett for the NWA title, the question is will Christian be leaving with the belt. With all the recent talk of the TNA management taking a much overdue note of the Jarrett bashing by the fans, I think the timing couldn't be better. Christian is walking out the new champ:xyx

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bluestiger99
I'd be prepared to be pissed then Sav. I really do hope that Christian walks out with the belt, but something tells me he won't.

He's just so damn boring as champ, Christian has the top heel of TNA would be so much better.

If Jarrett wins again, the only thing that can save it is Samoa Joe being the next challenger to the NWA Title.

With the bringing Sting out of retirement story it could go both ways.

-Christian wins, and Jarrett spends his TV and PPV time bashing Sting etc. before conveinently taking the belt back off Christian in time for the match.

-Jarrett wins, leading to the Jarrett/Sting match with Sting taking the title.

I'd hope so, but presume not.

Either way, I don't particularly care. I care about the mid card, and the under card. But their main event is just the same it ever was. Same chases, different faces.

I agree with that, the main event scene for me is not what interests me, the Rhyno/Jarrett fued did nothing for me, in fact I don't think I've ever cared for TNA's main event scene apart from AJ, but now with Christian challenging, I am really looking forward to the match, stil not as much as the 3 way, which will naturally be the match of the night.

Guest FreeSpirit
I can see Christian walking out with the title on Sunday, he's the most over person in TNA at the moment, and the fans are crying out for a new champion. He may not hold the title for long, but for the time being I think him winning on Sunday is definitely in the bag.

I've NEVER seen TNA before and I am considering ordering this PPV/ watching it at a friends. Would you reccommend it? and what channel's can I catch it in the UK

Thanks in advance

Guest FreeSpirit
I've NEVER seen TNA before and I am considering ordering this PPV/ watching it at a friends. Would you reccommend it? and what channel's can I catch it in the UK

Thanks in advance

The TNA Against All Odds PPV will air on The Wrestling Channel (Sky Digital Channel 427) a week later on Sunday 19th February from 8pm-Midnight. Its free to watch as well, so you dont have to order of Box Office like some WWE PPVs.

With the WWE No Way Out PPV an hour later LIVE on Sky Sports 1 at 1am, you could make a night of it round your/or your friends house with seven hours of wrestling.

The TNA Against All Odds PPV will air on The Wrestling Channel (Sky Digital Channel 427) a week later on Sunday 19th February from 8pm-Midnight. Its free to watch as well, so you dont have to order of Box Office like some WWE PPVs.

With the WWE No Way Out PPV an hour later LIVE on Sky Sports 1 at 1am, you could make a night of it round your/or your friends house with seven hours of wrestling.

awesome, thanks very much.

I doubt Christian will end up winning the title. It's not that he is the right persona, because he is, however, with TNA spending so much on Sting, it's the obvious choice he wiull end up with the title sooner or later. neither Christian ro Sting will turn heel on the other, because they are so over, which leaves Jarrett to fill that position. Putting the title on Christian, jarrett winning it back, then losing once more to Sting would be ridiculous, so the only option for me, is to have Jarrett retain, and then Sting to return and then win the title.

It's not the ideal situation, but it is the sensible option I think.

I doubt Christian will end up winning the title. It's not that he is the right persona, because he is, however, with TNA spending so much on Sting, it's the obvious choice he wiull end up with the title sooner or later. neither Christian ro Sting will turn heel on the other, because they are so over, which leaves Jarrett to fill that position. Putting the title on Christian, jarrett winning it back, then losing once more to Sting would be ridiculous, so the only option for me, is to have Jarrett retain, and then Sting to return and then win the title.

It's not the ideal situation, but it is the sensible option I think.

Yeah. Sad but true. I'm a little disappointed that Christian is being put on the back burner for Sting of all people. Is this really gonna persuade more guys from WWE to come over, when their push could be stunted by some guys who hasn't wrestled in a dog's age.

In an ideal world, I'd have Cage win the belt and go on to feud with some other TNA worker, maybe Abyss or Monty Brown. Then have Jarrett continue his feud with Sting, that way, TNA can promote 2 main event feuds, give the fans what they want, and still appease Jarrett with a main event feud.

However, I don't think it will happen, and I can see Jarrett holding onto the belt for a few months yet, with him probably losing the belt eventually to Sting.

Guest The B-Man
I can see Christian walking out with the title on Sunday' date=' he's the most over person in TNA at the moment, and the fans are crying out for a new champion. He may not hold the title for long, but for the time being I think him winning on Sunday is definitely in the bag.[/quote']

Sorry I disagree with that, I personaly think Rhino is more over.

As for Christian leaving witht he belt, surely you people see the Sting swerve coming a mile off.

shows u how crap tna is when wwe rejects like christian become tna world champ

But Christian could easily have been World Champion in WWE? In fact he should have been a few months before he left.

Well thats certainly an eye opener, by the way remind me who the WWE champion is?

Guest Al Stevens

Urm Question how do you know that he wouldnt have gone on and become WWE champion if he stayed in WWE?

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity