Fan Clubs (beta)

Resident Evil 4

Guest WWE

This should be coming tomorrow, or on Monday.

Who has this game and did you enjoy it lots? is it hard, do you get lost easy etc.? I remember getting confused a little bit on the older ones.

Can't wait for it!:D

Its a big game and there are lot's of open spaces however it's rare to get lost.

Some of the puzzles are annoying at first, but they always were, that aside it's easy enough to complete the game without getting stuck or lost.

It's not easy nor is it hard rather in the middle really. Some of the bosses can be a pain but they have attack patterns which you can learn.

As somebody who has finished the game several times ask me if you need help or anything.

(Here's a tip you will know what it means when it happens to you. If you see something shiney hanging over a well shoot the wooden stick holding the well lid open and then shoot the shiney object, you get 50% more money that way)

Guest Anime Otaku
I got it for the GC and got stuck right at the very start when you enter the village. Thinking of selling my GC anyway soon. Anyone know what if anythign is different on the PS2 versions?

Guest Al Stevens
I believe there is an added set of missions for *** (Dont want to spoil anyone) and thats it i think i am not sure..... I saw Resident Evil 4 and brought it for PS2

Oh yeah, I just thought.

Is it unlimited ammo or something? looking at some Gameplay Movie's it looks like you still reload, but unlimited ammo? it didn't say anything anywhere like "Rounds Left" or anything...

And is there a limit to how much things you can carry at the same time?

Guest The Beltster
I got it on the PS2 and became so addicted to it that I completed the whole thing, plus all the submission bonus games in 2 days. Awesome game, I loved it! Best one so far, easily.

Got it now. I just wondered, how long is this game?

I got to a house where if you go out of the backdoor one of them "bagman" things come after you...

And I guessed the code right! I went to that door, tried loads of times and once I guessed the code right to get into the bedroom! :eek

• 5 months later...
Guest metalgearfan
I have played and completed this game so many times but can still pick it up and play. best game. worth getting on ps2. it is more "graphic" on ps2 for example you can see leons head being chopped off or his body burned in acid

Guest Daredevil
I got that game for the PS2 and its the best in the Resident Evil series. The whole game was separated from the other Resident Evils, it had a first person view to shoot, look and aim which was cool. The graphix was brilliant it look realistic as hell and the gameplay was at its best so theres another game that is awesome.