Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Major Announcement at the Supershow next week

Guest SuperKick Kid

Guest SuperKick Kid
WWE is expected to make a major announcement to the wrestlers at next week's RAW/SmackDown! Super Show, reports WrestlingObserver.com.

Further details have not yet emerged, but sources say that all WWE wrestlers—including those not presently being utilized on TV—were told they are required to be present at next week's show.

Interesting

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First thing I thought of was more feuding rosters to set up a SNME/Wrestlemania angle, but I suppose cuts make more sense when you consider people who haven't been on TV for ages have been told to be there.

Or maybe it's Stephanie's baby shower.

Why would cuts need to happen with wrestlers at the show? To my knowledge it has never happened before, and certainly not in the last few years or so. If anyone can prove me wrong, fair enough.

I also doubt it's about the drug policy. Vince is currently playing the heel, and anything to do with Eddie's death, and stopping the use of drugs, is going to break kayfabe. I know it's been done in the past, but aside from that point, it wouldn't be that big to need to have all the wrestlers there at the show.

I doubt it's either of these, whcih seem to be the most popular choices.

My first guess would of been rejoining the rosters. I know it makes financial sense for WWE to have 2 brands, so it probably won't happen, but that comes frmo me wanting it more than anything. I still think the 2 brand idea could work well, but the booking isn't doing the job.

I can't see it being either of the 3 above really.

Guest Slim Jim
Why would it be about the draft? That kind of stuff would be done over the phone. Remember this is announcement for the superstars only.

I also doubt it's about the drug policy. Vince is currently playing the heel, and anything to do with Eddie's death, and stopping the use of drugs, is going to break kayfabe. I know it's been done in the past, but aside from that point, it wouldn't be that big to need to have all the wrestlers there at the show.

Don't they usually wheel Linda out when Vince dont wanna break kayfabe? If so Russ is in for a treat.

Guest Bluestiger99
Its kind of odd. If its for wrestlers only, I have no idea. It really seems odd that they would do this, unless its drug testing policy, but well all know THAT policy is kayfabe.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

Well reports comming fro mWWE are that the drug testing comes into effect as for March so it would time about right for that, however can't see why they would say that sort of stuff at a show.

Probably a lottery for after Mania is my guess

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity