Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Stacy Keibler in finals of US version of Strictly Come Dancing... Vote!

Guest vote4stacy

Guest vote4stacy

Hey guys, Stacy Keibler is in the finals of Strictly Come Dancing (Dancing With the Stars here in the US) tonight. She was in the bottom two last week despite having the highest scores... she absolutely needs all the wrestling fan votes she can get if she's going have a chance to win this thing. So all hands on deck.

All of you guys overseas can vote at abc.com on Friday between 1 AM GMT to 5 PM GMT. You can vote unlimited times depending on how many e-mail addresses you have. It just so happens you can get unlimited accounts at the following two places... no signup required, just put in the e-mail you want and you can check it. A walkthrough is available at vote4stacy.ytmnd.com

http://www.dodgeit.com/

http://www.mailinator.com

I've been around a long time and remember when we voted Mick Foley Time.com's man of the year for taking the Hell in a Cell bump off the top of the cage, or when we had Ric Flair leading their "man of the millenium" poll before he got disqualified. I think we wrestling fans can do it again. Stacy's been a great ambassador for pro wrestling, is a great person from all accounts, and deserves the career boost winning this thing will give her.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kanenite

You signed up to tell us that...

It's all good that Stacy being a WWE Superstar got to the Finals of a competition and will be good publicity for the WWE but I haven't been following the show so won't vote.

Edited by Kanenite

Well, all of you already know what I'm going to say about this thread, so I'll save it.

I'm curious why Stacy Keibler is suddenly a RAW superstar??? I was messing around looking at the rosters a little bit ago and saw Stacy's profile on RAW & not SmackDown! I thought she was drafted to SD! w/ Christy, but I may be mistaken.

In regards to the show, I watched the debut and the follow-up show and it sucked, not to mention RAW reports on it, anyways.

Guest Thirteen
The English version SUCKS all celebrity reality shows whether it be on ice or in a jungle suck. And American reality shows tend to be even worse stylised etc. What a load of cobblers.

Is that a dig at video games!! :evil

It's actually a cheap plug for the Video games forum, subconciously making you think about it whilst also thinking about the very gay men in extremely gay clothes dancing around with Stacey Kiebler and just wanting to be friends with her.

Guest FreeSpirit

I loved the music of Strictly Come Dancing though, it sooooooo ruled, even if the show did suck nuts.

I did vote for Stacy though, because it would be nice to see her win the tournament, but whether she does or not, hopefully her appearance on the show will bring some more mainstream media attention to both Stacy and the WWE.

Guest Danny Styles

I'm curious why Stacy Keibler is suddenly a RAW superstar??? I was messing around looking at the rosters a little bit ago and saw Stacy's profile on RAW & not SmackDown! I thought she was drafted to SD! w/ Christy, but I may be mistaken.

ok here's my two cents (or pence) Stacy is going to be MEGA in demand after this probably and we all know WWE heavily favours Raw as it's flagship show (despite it being crapper than smackdown).. so if stacy is on either show people will tune in to see what she really does... WWE doesn't want Smackdown to get all those ratings and becoming larger than Raw.. they can't even risk it.. so they put her on raw to try and get viewers on that despite the **** champion and very bad gimmicks and boring promos....

that's what i think

IMO she won't go straight back to WWE.. she'll have her 15 minutes of ULTRA fame and then return

Edited by Danny Styles

Just out of curiosity' date=' what channal is 'Dancing with the Stars' on in the States?[/quote']

I think it's ABC. I'm not certain though, but I'll check for you.

EDIT: Yeah, it's ABC :)

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity