Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

*** Official RAW Discussion Thread - 26th February 2006 ***

Kam

Preview:

A Time for Answers

February 27, 2006

Over the years, WWE Superstars have enjoyed the privilege of joining a prestigious WWE club. On the next edition of Monday Night RAW, Marty Jannetty not only has the opportunity to become a member, but he also can accept a full-time spot on the RAW roster in the process. There’s only one catch: It’s the “Mr. McMahon Kiss My Ass Club.”

Both the punishment and reward come as a result of Jannetty’s involvement last week on RAW. Mr. McMahon chose to give Shawn Michaels hell in the form of a four-on-one Handicap Match, but Jannetty came to HBK’s aid. Seeing Jannetty involve himself in McMahon business led to the “invitation.”

Mr. McMahon made note of the fact that Jannetty has fallen on hard times recently. Does he want this job bad enough to pucker up … and undoubtedly endure additional humiliation in the process? What will Jannetty do in this unusual situation? We’ll find out on Monday Night RAW.

Also, Edge gave Mick Foley one week to respond to his WrestleMania challenge. Will the Hardcore Legend answer back this week?

In addition, Trish Stratus will defend the Women’s Championship against Candice this week on RAW. Will the Playboy cover girl add gold to her resume, as well? Watch RAW to find out.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to the true start of the Triple H and Cena feud heading into Wrestlemania. Hopefully they'll keep the two apart wrestling wise with Cena taking a back seat and looking strong through his promo's. If he doesn't wrestle before Wrestlemania it gives people less reason to boo him

Trish vs Candice itself will be terrible, however the end result should be interesting. With Candice's Playboy shoot on its way they may well put the title on her by having Mickie James cost Trish the match leading to the inevitable encounter at Wrestlemania

Great to see Marty Jannetty back in the mix and i hope they give him sufficient TV time. I'm enjoying this Michaels/Vince storyline as it seems so real. Both are playing their parts to perfection

Hopefully we'll hear some more on the Money in the Bank match for Mania. I'd say Carlito and RVD are givens, the rest will be just fillers with the likes of Masters and Benjamin

I can't wait to see a grown man kissing another man's bare backside on television. Oh wait I just remembered...thats the last thing I want.

I can't see Jannetty kissing his ass.........what I can see is Jannetty turning on HBK (YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST), a plan by Vince all along, and having a match at Wrestlemania.....which should be great if Marty can repeat his performance against Kurt Angle last year.

As for the MITB, I guess we'll have to hope that some decent workers are put in there........

I also assume Masters and Kane will progress their fued, while I just hope Trish and Candice don't stink up the place....

Guest SuperKick Kid
I can't see Jannetty kissing his ass.........what I can see is Jannetty turning on HBK (YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST)' date=' a plan by Vince all along, and having a match at Wrestlemania.....which should be great if Marty can repeat his performance against Kurt Angle last year.[/quote']

Actually, I thought Marty would turn on HBK even before Vince announced the Kiss my ass club. As i said in the last weeks Raw thread:

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28552

Marty Jennety in da house.

I see two possibilities out of this. HBK vs Marty Jennety at WM 22. or

The Rockers vs Vince and Shane McMahon at WM 22.

Anyway, if Marty doesn't turn on HBK, I want the Rockers to reunite and take on Big Show and Kane for the Tag Team titles. Because, Kane and Big Show hardly put them on the line anymore and because Shawn should get some gold, he hasn't been a champion in quite a while.

Edited by SuperKick Kid

I can certainly see Marty turning on HBK, maybe not setting up a match between the pair at Mania, but maybe something for SNME, and possibly post Mania as well.

I am most interested in this whole Janetty/HBK/Vince deal. I don't see Jannetty actually kissing Vince's ass, so the only logical thing WOULD be Janetty turning on HBK. The way I see it, it is Janetty kisses Vince's ass or turns on HBK. Of course, WWE will probably do something to which Janetty stays on for RAW, despite the storyline that Janetty only gets a contract by joining the KMA Club.

Even though I am sure Foley will show up on RAW, I still think it'd be cool if WWE ran w/ Foley staying at home and Edge going to his house. Almost like a DDP or Alex Shelley storyline, except w/ 'physicality'.

Candice & Trish? Who really cares? I don't. I want Candice to win for the sake of a new Women's Champion. Trish has had it way too long. Before long there'll be a tan line that outlines the Women's title belt on her shoulder.

WWE will need to pull something out of their ass (no pun intended) to avoid the ratings they got last week.

There hasn't been talk about it, but I wonder if another HOF inductee will be announced.

By the way, RAW will be on the 27'th, today is the 26'th. Just so you know.

Edited by TPIB

Guest The Brain

Trish Stratus is Arguably the best Woman's all round Package in the world.

She can work, Talk and is So god dam Sexy it Hurts Sometimes, i dont want her to get beaten by Candice, the only one that should take that strap away from Trish is Mickie James, and that should be at Mania.

Also i Would love to see Marty Versus Shawn at Mania, But i'd rather see Shawn turn heel on Marty, and make him kiss McMahons Ass, Undertaker, J.R Style.

P.s I really dont want to See anyone kiss McMahons Ass.

Well, to excite the fans is what they want to do, and seeing Vinnie Mac's arse ain't going to do that (in most cases), so with a bit of luck, Marty will turn on HBK, as a VKM genius plot, and set up a SNME match, where HBK wins, Marty then goes to IwW, where he becomes a "big name" to attract tens of Irish fans to come to the arena to see him...it all makes so much sense...

Guest Slim Jim
Even though I am sure Foley will show up on RAW' date=' I still think it'd be cool if WWE ran w/ Foley staying at home and Edge going to his house. Almost like a DDP or Alex Shelley storyline, except w/ 'physicality'.[/quote']

Stone Cold did that once did he not?

cena suks

i cnt w8 4 wrestlemania cos i cnt w8 2 c triple h beat jon cena. Cena isnt a very gd champ hes a rpper hu cnt rep nd he cnt wrestle. TRIPLE H RULZ !!!!

I'm not even going to start.

TWO does not allow text talk. Let alone complete text talk.

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/forum-rules.php

Those are some Forum Rules. Read them.

Chris2K

Edited by Chris2K

i agree wid u slim jim

slim jim i eckon ur idea is wikkid 2 ave foley salking edge n lita at edges house lyk da storyline between ddp nd undertaker!

I'm not even going to start.

TWO does not allow text talk. Let alone complete text talk.

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/forum-rules.php

Those are some Forum Rules. Read them.

Chris2K

PS. Do it once more and you will be cooled off.

Edited by Chris2K

Guest sodslaw
slim jim i eckon ur idea is wikkid 2 ave foley salking edge n lita at edges house lyk da storyline between ddp nd undertaker!

QUOTE]

I think, I think he means the other way around.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity