Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Randy Orton ***SmackDown Spoilers***

Guest Jonny

Guest Jonny

Is it me or Randy Ortons new music dont suit him AT ALL!, its grunge on his style, erm just dont work :S, hes old music was so much better

What you lot think?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jonny
I have no clue mate, Just saw it smackdown now, and it was just like Roaring down the mic (slipknot style), don't suit him at all,

It's mentioned by Cole on SmackDown!. I'll try and find it.

By the way, his last music was dreadful. It was a song about being hurt after getting cheated on by a girl. That's not a wrestling theme.

It's called "Killswitch Engage" who I believe are the band. No idea about the song.

There will also be a new theme album out soon.

Edited by Chris2K

Guest Drake
Gotta go with Chris, I didn't like his last theme as it was too soft IMO for a wrestling theme. I haven't heard his new one but hopefully it will be better.

Gotta go with Chris' date=' I didn't like his last theme as it was too soft IMO for a wrestling theme. I haven't heard his new one but hopefully it will be better.[/quote']

I didn't care about the lyrics on the last one, they sucked, but the tune was cool hell. and the title could be associated with arrogance.

Anyway, can't wait to hear this.

Guest The Beltster
The last theme sucked, I have no idea how anybody could have liked it. The only theme that ever suited Orton was his Evolution music.

Guest Danny Styles

you could hardly hear/ understand Randy's new music./. and the crowd didn't cover it up either.. it's awful and should never be used by a wrestler

his last one had crappy lyrics but was still good music anda good entrance

he needs his evolution one back.. that owned all entrance themes..

Guest FreeSpirit

I hate it when WWE changes peoples entrance musics. You get use to someone coming out to a certain track, and then when they change it, it 9 times out of 10 totally sucks.

The only time I agree with it is for certain people like Gregory Helms, when they turn from being a friendly face into a nasty heel, or when a someone leaves a faction, or the faction breaks up etc.

There was absolutely no point in changing Orton's entrance music this time round though. A very silly move by WWE IMO.

I actually thought "Burn In My Light" was an awesome song for Orton. It suited it perfectly, tunewise. But I'm very scared at the possibility of Killswitch Engage (who are a metal band) doing Ortons theme. I have enough Killswitch songs to know they don't scream "Randy Orton".

Guest rawiswar
The previous was one was catchy and I think the sound of it suited Orton's entrace perfectly. This new one just doesnt sound like anything, pretty boring.

"Evolution" was Orton's best theme and one of the best WWE themes of all-time because it was played by an awesome band (one of my personal favourites) in Motorhead. Unfortunately we don't get to hear it anymore (damn I miss Evolution).

"Burn In My Light" was pretty good and I thought it worked well for him. It wouldn't be my musical cup of tea or anything but I just think it worked well for Orton. I haven't heard the new theme but Killswitch Engage wouldn't be a natural choice for a new Orton theme. They're too extreme and rough around the edges. Orton is slick, he should have a slick song.

Guest Slim Jim

His last tune suits his cocky gimmick, but his cocky gimmick is boorrrring.

Hopefully the music is the first step in jazzing up his character.

Anybody remember Orton's generic rookie theme? It sounded like a modified version of the Cactus Jack theme. It rocked.

Guest The Beltster
Judging by how stoned RVD looked in that promo he did before his triple threat match on RAW a couple weeks ago, he should have 'High' by James Blunt for his theme...he looked more wasted than ever.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity