Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

*** Official Raw Discussion Thread - 6th March 2006 ***

Kam

Preview:

WrestleMania Rewind

March 6, 2006

This Monday Night on RAW, both WWE Champion John Cena and Triple H will compete in WrestleMania Rewind Matches, as they face WrestleMania opponents from their past.

“The Game” will face his WrestleMania XV opponent Kane while The Champ will square off against WrestleMania XX opponent Big Show. Don’t miss these two huge RAW matches as the past meets the present — all leading up to the WWE Championship main event at WrestleMania 22.

In an Intercontinental Championship rematch, Shelton Benjamin defends his newly won title against Ric Flair. Last time, “The Dirtiest Player in the Game” was the victim of Benjamin and momma’s underhanded tactics. Will “The Nature Boy” answer back and re-capture the Intercontinental Championship? Watch RAW to find out.

And one week after slapping Torrie Wilson on WWE.com Unlimited, Candice will make more waves by revealing her Playboy cover live in the ring. Don’t miss what is sure to be one of the sexiest moments of the year.

Last week on RAW, the McMahons forced Shawn Michaels to join the “Mr. McMahon Kiss My Ass Club” in the most humiliating fashion imaginable. How will HBK deal with such humiliation this week? And what will “The Showstopper” have to say about the announcement that he’ll face Shane McMahon at Saturday Night’s Main Event as well as Mr. McMahon at WrestleMania 22? Watch Monday Night RAW to find out.

In addition, Maria goes one-on-one with Lita.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DanielFullard

Ill be staying up again for RAW tonight. After being completely owned by Triple H last week I wonder what they will do with Cena this week. This feud could be great but they simply cant allow the same sitution as occured last week to happen again or Cena is going to keep looking weak.

Mickie v Trish needs to keep going as it was the best booked angle WWE have done in ages but it has really ran out of steam and I think it peaked too early. Providing they round it off nicely it should still be hot for Mania

Guest Dave7g
Vince has finally given in to the power of the boos! He's not going to try and hide it anymore, so it will be most essential viewing. It's unfortunate that one of the worst matches of all time will take place tonight, John Cena vs The "Big" Show. I can see Maria vs Lita being exactly 23 times better.

Meh, I'll watch, so long as Shelton's moma dances after his victories.

I love the fact that he has no fear of a 6"7 man with a sledgehammer, but when moma threatens to take away his sweet potato pie, he almost soils himself. So realistic.

Show/Cena- Well, Dave, at least it isn't at WrestleMania 22. I believe in both of these 'Rewind' matches that either Cena & Trips will win, respectively or Trips will cause a DQ win for Show and vice versa.

Kane/Trips- Ought to be decent, Kane can never take a pedigree too well, so maybe that'll be avoided. I think it would be cool to see Kane & Show defend the World Tag titles against Trips & Cena, it would be a good buid-up going into SNME. They could just do like they did w/ Batista & Rey Mysterio and have Trips & Cena be the tag champs for SNME, then have them lose the titles back to Show & Kane that Monday. Hell, if WWE wanted to go crazy, they could have Rey & Randy win the titles from MNM and do the same deal.

Shelton/Flair- Pretty much a filler if you ask me. WWE just wants to keep up with this whole "Rematch Clause" deal they've been doing for awhile now.

Maria/Lita- Already stated my opinion on.

Candice's Playboy Cover- Well, since WWE.com already revealed it, it makes me care even less (if that's possible). I imagine that Torrie will get involved or something.

I see Edge accept Mick's challenge (officially) for WM. If we're lucky, maybe we'll get an explanation on if MITB II will be just a 3-man match or not. Build-up for Mickie/Trish is to be expected. Hell, maybe some new feuds for WM.

Guest DanielFullard
As long as they keep it short Cena v Show should be ok. Whatever you say about Cena it looks ****ing awesome when he gets Show up in the FU

Kane/Trips- Ought to be decent, Kane can never take a pedigree too well, so maybe that'll be avoided. I think it would be cool to see Kane & Show defend the World Tag titles against Trips & Cena, it would be a good buid-up going into SNME. They could just do like they did w/ Batista & Rey Mysterio and have Trips & Cena be the tag champs for SNME, then have them lose the titles back to Show & Kane that Monday. Hell, if WWE wanted to go crazy, they could have Rey & Randy win the titles from MNM and do the same deal.

For a guy his size, I think Kane sells the pedigree pretty well. Definitely better than Big Show or Nash anyway.

The only Kane/HHH match I liked was the one that ended in Kane de-masking. There was so much on the line and Kane was made to look really strong but got outnumbered by Evolution's presence. Their IC/Heavyweight unification match was OK but nothing worth remembering.

Did Vince just admit he was gay for the Spirit Squad? HE just said they inspired him to drop his pants. And when a man drops his pants for a group of male cheerleaders, only one thing can happen :brows ...

:sick

Guest Dave7g

Why didn't the invisible cameraman tell Shawn, I hate that guy, I'm still pissed with him for not telling anyone when Trish was kidnapped.

I hope Shawn doesn't fake a collapse in the ring, because he's never done that before!

EDIT:

Well what could have been a decent match turned into a complete farce thanks to "Sports Entertainment". This has been the worst fued WWE have done in years. Even more annoying that the announcers didnt see the drugging taking place, even though everyone watching, including the crowd, did. Warriors in the Mirror again, and it still sucks.

Edited by Dave7g

Guest SuperKick Kid
Why didn't the invisible cameraman tell Shawn, I hate that guy, I'm still pissed with him for not telling anyone when Trish was kidnapped.

I hope Shawn doesn't fake a collapse in the ring, because he's never done that before!

EDIT:

Well what could have been a decent match turned into a complete farce thanks to "Sports Entertainment". This has been the worst fued WWE have done in years. Even more annoying that the announcers didnt see the drugging taking place, even though everyone watching, including the crowd, did. Warriors in the Mirror again, and it still sucks.

Yes they did, I could here King during the match saying it was because of that drug Steph put in Shawn's drink.

And why does Vince need to make more of an ass out of himself after last week.

Sweet, Austin inducts Bret Hart.

Edited by SuperKick Kid

Guest GURRRRR

em bit of an extra long ad break ther eh?

i think thats where they announced Sensational Sherri to be inducted in the Hall Of Fame

as much as you hate him . . . that was a pretty impressive FU on the Big Show

He's done it to him before but still looks impressive

Nice Tshirt that trips was wearing

Edited by GURRRRR

Did Vince just admit he was gay for the Spirit Squad? HE just said they inspired him to drop his pants. And when a man drops his pants for a group of male cheerleaders' date=' only one thing can happen :brows ...[/quote']

Who isn't gay for the Spirit Squad? Especially that Ken Doane bloke :wub

Seriously though, that has made my night, Kenny being in a match. I'll still have a grin on my face if John Cena and Big Show go to a 55 minute draw.

Pretty good RAW so far. The heel McMahon's are excellent to watch, and I know she is hated on the 'net, but I liked seeing Stephanie back. Pretty entertaining angle between Shawn/Vince i must say.

Back to the Ken Doane worshipping ;)

Cena gets a pretty good face pop actually. Bit suprised that at that if I'm honest, but at least it proves a lot of people wrong.

Edited by Jack

Guest GURRRRR
You think that was a subliminal shot at TNA' date=' having a diva use Jeff jarrett's finisher?[/quote']

nah dont think so. Diva's always seem to get knocked out by a DDT

Guest The Great Ahmar

not a bad show really, lied the rewind background to promote the matches, liked the shawn and michael feud very much now. didn't lie the shelton match DQ thing.

i told you that smackdown would be in the MITB, USA network must really hate having a smackdown person on there show cause he didn't appear live only on unlimited

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity