Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

The "Perfect" Piece of Chewing Gum

Ryan

CLICK HERE

I was browsing Ebay, as you do, and stumbled accros this, at first I didnt know what to make of it? is it real or is it fake?

what other Strange wrestling items have you found on Ebay?

**i didnt know where to put this thread so i asked a Mod and he said i should make it about WWE/Wrestling items on Ebay to play it safe, if its been done then close this thread :)**

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he says he's had it for 13 years' date=' and it was at West Palm Beach, now if it was at a PPV, i could find out if its Legit :)[/quote']

Someone should try e-mailing the guy and find out what the show was.

I doubt it, if its fake, the guy wont respond to the E-Mail, because if he says like....its from KOTR 93 (which i have) i could go to Mr Perfects match and see if he does the gum swat (which if memory servers me right) he doesnt, so i think doing some internet research is the only way of seeing if its legit or not.

Guest Dave7g

It must be a fake, he hardly spat his gum into the crowd did he? That would be disgusting.

Now if the gum had the face of Christ on it, It would be a different story.

It must be a fake' date=' he hardly spat his gum into the crowd did he? That would be disgusting.[/quote']

the Gum usually went into the crowd when he did the Gum Swat :)

its tough trying to find out if its legit though, i found results from 1993 (13 years ago) from West Palm Beach (where he claims he got the gum) but Mr Perfect isnt on the card

WWF @ West Palm Beach, FL - July 17, 1993 (2,300)

The 1-2-3 Kid defeated Terry Taylor

Doink the Clown defeated Virgil

Marty Jannetty defeated the Predator

The Bushwhackers & Tiger Jackson defeated Blake Beverly, the Brooklyn Brawler, & Little Louie

Razor Ramon defeated Jerry Lawler

Jim Duggan defeated Mr. Hughes

WWF Tag Team Champions Rick & Scott Steiner defeated Ted Dibiase & IRS

research continues me-thinks.

Christ, even if this is real, whcih I doubt, why the hell would you want it anyway? It's 13 years old, and been in a dead wrestlers mouth. Seriously, would you buy it, and put it in a clear plastic box, on top of a velvet cushion?

There is no proof at all that it's real. I could research a show he was on, say it was the show he spat it out, and someone obssessed would buy it. No pictures obviously, or anything like that.

i've said numerous times' date=' im NOT buying it.[/quote']I meant "You", as anyone basically. I wasn't solely aiming the post at you, but anyone who is interested, or would buy anything so morbid. But yeah, it wasn't clear, so my apologies.

And the picture doesn't prove anything to do with Curt Hennig in any way.

Guest Bluestiger99
You should buy it' date=' Mr P, then see if you can create a new Curt Hennig from the DNA.[/quote']

WE COULD HAVE AN ENTIRE CURT HENNIG FEDERATION!! AWESOME!

Guest Drake
You should buy it' date=' Mr P, then see if you can create a new Curt Hennig from the DNA.[/quote']

He's alive. Nice to see you back man. Ohh and nice joke. ^_^

Guest The Beltster

On a very sad and somewhat related note, I own a pair of Lex Luger's socks. Yes, its true. In 1993, the WWF toured after WrestleMania IX, with the main event of each show being Mr. Perfect vs The Narcisist Lex Luger. Before the show at the Exeter Westpoint, myself and my mate John, both 13 years old at the time, went around the back of the building for a pee, and who was there, locked out and not able to find his way in? Yes, the witless Lex Luger himself.

Of course, at that age, we both marked out and Lex asked us where he could get into the building, we had no idea barring the front entrance obviously, so we just told him it was packed out front so it wouldnt be wise to go around there, he said thanks and went into his bag, pulled out a pair of socks and gave them to us as thanks...I kid you not.

I still have them. They were clean, BTW.

Edited by The Beltster

Guest Drake
On a very sad and somewhat related note, I own a paid of Lex Luger's socks. Yes, its true. In 1993, the WWF toured after WrestleMania IX, with the main event of each show being Mr. Perfect vs The Narcisist Lex Luger. Before the show at the Exeter Westpoint, myself and my mate John, both 13 years old at the time, went around the back of the building for a pee, and who was there, locked out and not able to find his way in? Yes, the witless Lex Luger himself.

Of course, at that age, we both marked out and Lex asked us where he could get into the building, we had no idea barring the front entrance of obviously, so we just told him it was packed out front so it wouldnt be wise to go around there, he said thanks and went into his bag, pulled out a pair of socks and gave them to us as thanks...I kid you not.

I still have them. They were clean, BTW.

You're the coolest poster ever in TWO, well maybe not, well maybe yes, well maybe not, well maybe yes, ohh screw it. :P

Belty you know we want pictures of you with the socks. ^_^

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity