Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Worst Match you've ever seen?

Guest DOB

After just watching the abysmal HHH/Scott Steiner match from Royal Rumble 2003 i think it quite possibly has to be THE worst match i have ever seen.Steiner hits about 70 belly-to-belly suplexes,he nearly kills HHH with what looks like an attempted underhook suplex and the fans turn on him half way through.

So i was just wondering what are the worst matches TWO has seen and why?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Y2James
Anything to do with Mideon. If I had to pick a particular match it would be Mideon vs Big Bossmna at St Valentines Day Massacre.

Taker-JBL Summerslam 2004. Just a horrible main-event.

Quite poor match alright.Ending was OK though seeing JBL go through the limo.

Guest FreeSpirit
Goldberg Vs Brock Lesnar was probably the worst match ever, but in their defence they did walk into a cauldron of hate that night at Wrestlemania 20. Its a shame that the fans were so vengeful, as I reckon their match could have been so much better.

Guest Ro_y Disco
Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg-Awesome build up and then the match just SUCKED.

Competley agree. I was really looking forward to that match. I was expecting an awesome brawl, but nothing actually happened, they just locked up loads of times.

Undertaker-Boss Man Hell in a Cell at Wrestlemania 15 was also pretty poor. Bossman had that protective jacket on, which made his attempts to sell anything just look comical (the ending with him being hung was quite cool, but it was after the match so doesn't count).

Guest Danny Styles

JBL vs Cena at WM21.. was AWFUL and signalled what was to come from Cena

but Goldberg vs Brock was shocking horrific

Guest Slim Jim
Tyson Tomko vs Steven Richards from Vengeance (might have been Unforgiven actually) 2004. Not only was it awful, the crowd crapped all over it.

Survival Tobita vs Brain & Disatster. Complete sleaze. Survival Tobita is a guy who dresses like that wooden block dude from Tekken. All he does is punch (poorly, I might add, because his costume severely limits his mobility), and it's sold like a gunshot to the face.

I've seen quite a few really bad matches with various people facing each other. However, Brock vs. Goldberg would be my choice because it was alot worse than both men could usually do. At thier match at WM 20, I wasn't expecting a Ricky Steamboat vs. Ric Flair type match, but I was expecting something decent, sadly it didn't deliver at all.

Guest chaos kid

its got to be the match from "IN YOUR HOUSE 7, GOOD FRIENDS BETTER ENEMIES". It was an intercontinal title match between champion Goldust and challege Ultimate Warrior, this had a good build up, but before the match Goldust had a knee injury, so to the match, in which Goldust was stalling for an age, then suddenly entered the ring, sat on an chair which the ultimate warrior had placed in the ring, and Warrior gave a clothesline to Goldust, goldust left the ring and walked to the back, result Warrior wins by countout.

Basically the second most important title in the WWF, resulted in one offence move, a basic clothesline and that was that match over, without question one of the worst matches in history.

Guest Craig Van Dam

In my 14 years as a wrestling fan I have seen plenty of hideous matches in the past but I'd go with Goldberg Vs Brock.....ok they might have been worse matches but I was looking forward to it but both guys completely half assed it.

There was Tomko Vs Stevie Richards from Unforgiven 2004 that I also remember been brutally bad as well as well as Teddy Long Vs Eric Bischoff from last years Survivor Series

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity