Wrestling

Wrestling Figures

Kam

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DanielFullard

At one stage I had every WWF Figure and most WCW figures around, up until about 1998. Many are still boxed and the ones that arent are only open because I was 5-6 when I got them and I got them to play with not collect.

Since then though I havent really bought any

I had a load of the old WWF Hasbro figures from the early 90's when i was a kid

As a wrestling fan i thought i'd continue my collection. I wasn't fussed as long as the figure wasn't broken.

At the moment i'm short of some of the last series - i think i'm missing Bart Gunn and Adam Bomb.

I never spent much on the ones i didn't have. Giant Gonzalez was probably the most at about £7 or £8

For my sins I've spent £50 on a signed Rowdy Roddy Piper limited edition figure, and another £50 on a signed Ric Flair limited edition figure.

I don't really collect them, just buy some of the Class Series figures.

Guest TOO COOL

I have lot for figures form early 90's to 2001, most of them are wwf, I think the most I have spent is £12 on HHH. I was never really in to wcw so never got any.

I stop buying them when I get to 15 because my mates basically took the piss. I still play with them when am like waiting for a ppv to start.

Edited by TOO COOL

Guest The Beltster
I have pretty much every single WWE Classic released thus far...and I have spent way too much on all of them lol They adorn the walls of my sons bedroom, I'll get some pics up later.

I have loads of the Hasbro figures (I think they're in my mums loft).

I keep thinking (for ages now) of getting some of the Jakks Classic's and the scale ring, which now they've added the blue bars cage, is even more tempting....

As square as this sounds (meh, I openly admit to like wrestling, square-smare) I want to have a go at creating some animations. Some of those dudes on the WrestlingFigs boards have made some awesome ones.

Guest Danny Styles
i bought a few a few years back. I have Rock, Angle, Hardyz, Y2J, Edge, TLC stuff, JR and the Ring, i just used to play with them

I've got aload of old WCW ones in my room as well as the old Nitro ring set which i bought in 99/2000.Anyway my DDP figure had a feud with Positevly Kanyon and the feud culminated in a Judy Bagwell on a pole match(only i didn't have a Judy Bagwell figure so i used a Hasbro British Bulldog instead.)Anyway Kanyon pushed DDP of the ladder and then Hogan ran over DDP's head so now i have a headless DDP.

Guest Danny Styles
A question aimed at all. Is it really that different playing a video game than it is playing with wrestling figures?

yup, with wrestling figures you could make the big show do a 630 of the wardrobe, 6 feet below onto spike dudley and have spike kick out :P

i'm yet to see that in the game

I've got over 2 decades of wrestlers, and over 30 in total, at the minute, and I'd say approaching 100 EVER, because I've unfortunately had to throw a lot of broken ones out over the years...how I would love to have papa Shango, Jeff Jarrett, Tatanka and Rick Martel back again...I've got a Tom Zenk one, which I won for free in a box of Lego...or so I think...

Guest Slim Jim
yup, with wrestling figures you could make the big show do a 630 of the wardrobe, 6 feet below onto spike dudley and have spike kick out :P

i'm yet to see that in the game

Try Smackdown 2. You can kick out to anything in that game.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

When I was alot younger I collected them but didn't do it to keep them in mint condition, I removed them from the boxes and played with them so they are not worth anything now, and I have lost them all anyway.

The most I paid for 1 (I had about 30-40 when I stopped) was about £17.99 for a Yokozuna action figure.

I do have an Undertaker and a British Bulldog actionfigure that are still in their original packaging and signed on the back tho... hmmm wonder how much they are worth these days to fans :P

Guest FreeSpirit
I think the only wrestling figure I ever had was the Ultimate Warrior's one. I wasn't really into collecting them as a kid.

Guest rawiswar
No I don't collent any toys at 19. Though when a child I had a few WWF figures, I also had the ring and the titan-tron which played the figures music when placed onto it.

Never really played with WWF Figures although I had a warrior figure as a kid but thats all. I did have a HHH & Randy Orton on my PC Desk at one point not long ago, but my daughter stole them to battle with her Trish Stratus, and Rey (in pink) Figures with the Stunt action ring she has.

As for video games, I play Smackdown VS Raw 2006 way too much, and used to Hammer Quake 3 on the PC using my "Rock" skinned figure with The Rock sound effects, some guy built a WWF Battlezone map where you could spring up the ladders and shoot people below, not played for ages though.

Does anyone remember the Coin-Op from the early 90s? I think it was called WWF Wrestlefest, where it only had a few playable characters like Demolition, Warrior, Hogan, Bossman, LOD etc that Arcade cost me ££££££'s.

Guest Da Showstoppa

Does anyone remember the Coin-Op from the early 90s? I think it was called WWF Wrestlefest, where it only had a few playable characters like Demolition, Warrior, Hogan, Bossman, LOD etc that Arcade cost me ££££££'s.

Oh yeah, I remember Butlins Holiday camp in Bognor had that when I was a kid. I loved the boom that the wrestlers made when they hit the mat - you could hear it over every other machine in the arcade! Okay my WWF/E toy collection (started in 1992) stands at approx 60 Hasbro figures (The HBK one is still in my room on display)

I bought a job lot of Jakks figures from a friend of mine so I've got about 40 of them. Ones I have on display at the moment are:

Raw Draft Ltd Ed Kevin Nash (nWo)

Black and red (classic) Kane

Triple H in jeans and jacket (looks like Nash)

Big Show

American Badass Undertaker (Judgment Day debut)

Chris Jericho x 3 (Hockey shirt, Purple thunder tights and yellow thunder tights.)

Kurt Angle (With medals)

RVD (Blue singlet with dragon)

WWE Classic Shawn Michaels (Black and white tights IC Champion)

WWE Classic Shawn Michaels Wrestlemania 12 Iron Man match.

Die Cast metal statue Shawn Michaels (Sweet Chin Music)

Hasbro WWF Shawn Michaels (with Concieted Crunch move!)

WCW nWo Sting (crow) and Hollywood Hogan.

Games I've had: (in chronological order)

WWF Steel Cage Challenge - Gameboy

WWF Royal Rumble - Mega Drive/ Genesis

WWF Steel Cage Challenge - Game Gear

WWF WrestleMania the Arcade Game - Saturn

WWF WrestleMania the Arcade Game - PS1

WWF Royal Rumble - Dreamcast

WWF Attitude - Dreamcast

WWF Attitude - PS1

WCW nWo Revenge - N64

WCW Thunder - PS1

WWF WrestleMania 2000 - N64

WWF Smackdown - PS1

WWF No Mercy - N64

WWF Smackdown 2 - PS1

WWF Smackdown 3 - PS2

WWF Smackdown 4 - PS2

WWE Wrestlemania X8 - Gamecube

WWE Smackdown 5 - PS2

WWF Raw - X-Box

WWF Raw - PC

Legends of Wrestling - X-Box

WWE Raw 2 - X-Box

Legends of Wrestling 2 - X-Box

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw - PS2

WWE WrestleMania 21 - X-Box

WWE Day of Reckonning 2 - Cube (current)

So theres the total collection.

Mike

Oh yeah, I remember Butlins Holiday camp in Bognor had that when I was a kid. I loved the boom that the wrestlers made when they hit the mat - you could hear it over every other machine in the arcade!

Tell me about it, I recall the game being pretty hard aswell, it was a proper button basher. It was really popular in the school holidays in the arcade near my old home, kids would be sweating like crazy hammering those buttons, just to beat their mates lol I remember it being 20p a go, but some places charged upto £1

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity