Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

***Official Raw Thread 3rd April 2006 – Wrestlemania fall out*** Contains WM Spoilers

Guest DanielFullard

Guest DanielFullard

***Official Raw Thread 3rd April 2006 – Wrestlemania fall out***

So tonight Raw eminates from the same arena as last night so expect a similarly hostile crowd. There are a lot of questions remaining about

From WWE.com

Big Time Fallout

April 3, 2006

Less than 24 hours after the biggest event on the WWE calendar, the RAW Superstars will be left to sort out the WrestleMania 22 fallout when Monday Night RAW emanates from Chicago.

At WrestleMania 22, the “King of Kings” failed to reclaim his throne, as John Cena defeated Triple H to retain the WWE Championship. Will The Game have something to say about tapping out to the STFU, and what will be next for The Champ?

Also last night, Edge defeated Mick Foley in a Hardcore Match, and the “old-school” Shawn Michaels returned to vanquish Mr. McMahon in a No Holds Barred Match. With their WrestleMania burdens seemingly finally behind them, what will be in store for the Rated-R Superstar and the Showstopper?

Plus, Mickie James defeated Trish Stratus to win the Women’s Championship. Will she have anything to say one night after dethroning her idol?

Feel the fallout as RAW is live from Chicago tonight at 9/8 CT on the USA Network.

Plus there is also the Rumour going round, started by Hogan himself, that he is working the show tonight and beginning an Angle with Stone Cold Steve Austin. Whether or not this is true or whether Hogan is just saying it to try and tempt Austin into what will be a huge money match (he did the same at Homecoming) remains to be seen but whatever the situation the raw after Mania is always a good one.

A Carltio face turn after another defeat to Kane and Show is something I can see happening? A battered and bruised Edge turning up and cutting a promo? Cena having a pop at the fans? A heel turn maybe?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hogan is a known inventer of lies, but if the show has the same hot crowd aswell as Hogan, Austin, Triple H and John Cena then there is no way it's going to be anything other than awesome.

Methinks having a day off work again tomorrow will be a very wise decision.

Guest The Beltster
Hogan is full of ****, he wont be there and there are no current plans for Hogan vs Austin I doubt. It pisses me off when he makes this crap up because it gets your hopes up and gets you hyped (if you are a fan of his) and then you feel utterly deflated when nothing happens.

Guest DanielFullard
there are no current plans for Hogan vs Austin

Didnt stop Hogan and Vince deciding to have the Hulkster cut a promo aimed at Austin at Homecoming

Guest stevehayes2005

what about Kane turning heel tonight and leaving soon for Smackdown as suggest recently? Or Masters/Carlito beginning a feud?

BTW did anyone else notice CM Punk at Mania last night? Will he be on RAW soon???

Guest DanielFullard
what about Kane turning heel tonight and leaving soon for Smackdown as suggest recently? Or Masters/Carlito beginning a feud?

I am expecting a re-match between the two teams that will either end in a Carlito face turn on Masters or Carlito and Masters cheating a win. I cant see a Kane turn just yet as really there has been no build to it but saying that anything is possible

Guest stevehayes2005
true but Show and Kane surely can't lose a match legit without one of them turning ...?? and I doubt they'll keep the belts for too much longer. I am surprised there were no debuts/surprise appearances last night at WM22, maybe tonight there will be?

Guest DanielFullard
true but Show and Kane surely can't lose a match legit without one of them turning ...??

But they won't loose legit will they? The way the angle has been booked Carlito and Masters would cheat to win

I am surprised there were no debuts/surprise appearances last night at WM22, maybe tonight there will be?

I was suprised at Kane and shoe going over and Cena retaining the title

Guest DanielFullard
Jim Hellwigs speaking date in Chicargo is today ;)

I have no idea how Id react if that music hit tonight

Guest Hemme

I know how I would, I'd pick up the remote, point it at the TV and change channel, simply because he sucks.

Anyway, I think Mickie will "proposition" Trish, possibly with "sexual favours" to get the belt back.

(I hope anyway.)

Guest The Beltster
Didnt stop Hogan and Vince deciding to have the Hulkster cut a promo aimed at Austin at Homecoming
And your point is? What difference does it make? They could cut 1000 promos on each other, if its not leading to anything, it still doesnt mean squat.

You wont have to wonder either, because its 100% never gonna happen :lol

Guest DanielFullard
And your point is? What difference does it make? They could cut 1000 promos on each other' date=' if its not leading to anything, it still doesnt mean squat.[/quote']

I was just responding to the people who are playing down the chances of Hogan appearing tonight revolving around Austin.

Considering he probably hates Vince and the WWE more than Bret Hart ever has done i'd probably faint.

Anyway, I think Mickie will "proposition" Trish, possibly with "sexual favours" to get the belt back.

(I hope anyway.)

Dirty Boy :P

Guest DanielFullard
i made a thread a few weeks back saying how Mickie v Trish was one of the best booked feuds recent years in WWE and the matches have really developed the story and reflected it. Its been a joy to watch and Im so glad there is more yet to come

Guest Hemme
i made a thread a few weeks back saying how Mickie v Trish was one of the best booked feuds recent years in WWE and the matches have really developed the story and reflected it. Its been a joy to watch and Im so glad there is more yet to come

Blah, blah, blah.

I couldn't care less how it's booked I want some HLA DAMMIT!!!!

JA, It is a good feud for a change, the womens decision is usually rubbish, but this has given the fans something to care about.

Guest stevehayes2005
HLA! I know divas sell themselves cheap for a lot of stuff nowadays in wwe but they'd surely never sink that low!

Guest DanielFullard
Blah, blah, blah.

I couldn't care less how it's booked I want some HLA DAMMIT!!!!

:xyx

JA, It is a good feud for a change, the womens decision is usually rubbish, but this has given the fans something to care about.

And hopefully the success of this feud, evident in fan reaction, will induce WWE into booking more long term feuds.

Guest Hemme
HLA! I know divas sell themselves cheap for a lot of stuff nowadays in wwe but they'd surely never sink that low!

This is different, it seems that Mickie actually has feelings for Trish & her jelous streak makes it even more intresting, it's not two birds kissing, which is nice too, don't get me wrong.

And hopefully the success of this feud, evident in fan reaction, will induce WWE into booking more long term feuds.

Exactly, it was a nice slow burning angle, with a good build up. It managed to keep the fans entertained over a perioid of time, rather than being thrown together in a week or two, which is a nice change for the WWE.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity