82 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best Spear/Gore?

• Rhino/Rhyno
    • Goldberg
    • Lashley
    • Edge
    • Chris Harris from AMW, or is it James Storm....you know who I mean anyway
    • I hate the move

Watching Bobby Lashley on Smackdown recently, I got thinking of the Gore/Spear, and how effective his looks......then I started to think of those who have used the move in the past, and thought I'd ask the TWO faithful on their opinion of the move, and who they think has the best one.....

In my opinion I think Rhino has the best version, followed by Lashley, Goldberg then Edge.....but what do YOU think?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MojoPogo
Rhino (when allowed to do the KILLER version), then Goldberg, havent seen Lashley do it often enough to judge, but Edges version is a bit tame, to be honest. As much as i like Edge i prefer the downward spiral as a finisher.....

I have always liked Rhyno's version. He literally IS a human rhino and that is why it looks so damned awesome.

Ol' Lashers has got a decent Gore though.

Cheers!

Guest FreeSpirit
Goldberg for me, he use to take people down so violently with it, set them up for the Jackhammer, and I always use to mark out for it big time.

Guest Al Stevens

I voted Rhino because when he hits it he actually leaves his feet and it just looks more impactival.

I agree that Goldbergs did look nasty as well.

Guest Kanenite
Definately Rhino/Rhyno's version, it just looks so dam impressive because he can pick up some speed and hit a big impact with it.

Guest Gooneronastick
Goldberg's spear was always an impressive hit. Edge's just looks lame and Lashley's is likely to get better with practise. Rhyno's always looked tamed down compared to Rhino's however I voted Goldberg. It just looked like he flattened his opponent.

Guest Gooneronastick
Yeah' date=' Edge's spear looks insanely unrealistic and s**t. It just looks like a hug.[/quote']

I agree however I'm not sure it was always that way. When he first starting using it the was a bit of impact but now it's just lame as he's trying to get impact out of a one step run-up and it doesn't work right.

I voted Rhino because when he hits it he actually leaves his feet and it just looks more impactival.

I agree that Goldbergs did look nasty as well.

Impactival...New best word ever...

I went for Lashley, to be honest mainly because i've seen him more than Rhyno so i thought it was fairer... Can't judge on something i haven't seen! Also Lashley makes me wince everytime he does it...

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity