Fan Clubs (beta)

Anybody buy saint's row?

The Icon

Guest The Great Ahmar

It doesn't look good, but I suspose I better play it first.

My Brother wants it and now wants a 360. I think he should have a Wii for Christmas :)

Guest Marshall Mac D
ive got 360 and i want that game its class but they cost 50 quid each the games im gonna make my mind up soon fifa 07 saints row or sd vs raw 07 which ever im gona find the money first :tban

Guest Anime Otaku
It's excellent if I were to describe using the words GTA i wouldn't say rip-off, I'd say GTA killer! The side tasks for a start are way more fitting and there is alot more to do in the city especially with the customisation. GTA4 will have to be really special to beat it.

i dont really get on to online buying i mainly go to game or game station

Why not wait a couple of weeks and get it pre-owned?

I'd trust GameStation more than Game for pre-owned games, but it's still cheaper that way.

It's excellent if I were to describe using the words GTA i wouldn't say rip-off, I'd say GTA killer! The side tasks for a start are way more fitting and there is alot more to do in the city especially with the customisation. GTA4 will have to be really special to beat it.

Your spot on, the side tasks are a great abit of fun, I also love doing the kidnap side tasks.

Guest Thirteen

In my opinion the graphics on both games are poor and I refuse to pay anything for this kind of crap when they are supposed to be next generation consoles... A right rip off if you ask me.

Look how good the graphics were for Shenmue on the Dreamcast or even Onimusha(sp?) on the PS2 or Splinter Cell on the X-Box... It's not like it can't be done.

When all in-gameplay look like the FMVs that's when I will be absolutely elated...