Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Will nWo vs DX happen?

Guest SuperKick Kid

Will DX vs nWo happen?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Will DX vs nWo happen?

Guest SuperKick Kid

With the WWE showing interest in bringing in Nash and Hall, and X-Pac showing up at a WWE House Show

DX vs nWo could become a reality. So what are you thoughts? Will it happen?

Personally, I think it will happen and I hope it does happen. It's no secret I'm a mark for dream matches and such. And I think it could be fued of there year and be very enjoyable if they do it right.

Edited by SuperKick Kid

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DarkMatchJobber
Kevin Nash wants the exposure,Scott Hall needs the work and Hollywood Hogan will do anything if he's paid enough so yes I think it will happen.

Guest porridge
Yes. There's no smoke without fire so i think it must hapen eventually. And please Vince make it the best feud ever. Doubtful I know but i can only hope.

I think it would be good if DX faced the NWO maybe at Survivor Series in November but I don't see it happening. Kevin Nash is currently with TNA and Scott Hall has many personal problems. I think it is best to leave the NWO in the past and not try and recreate the 90s as a novelty only for them to then disappear a month or two later.

Guest SuperKick Kid
Maybe it'll just be DX vs the Outsiders? I'm sure they'll promote it as DX vs nWo, but it's unlikely Hogan's gonna wanna job to DX.

But he'll be Hollywood Hogan. Hollywood Hogan can job. :)

Is it good for business?

I'd say yes, it certainly has the potential to be if booked right and the focus is taken away from the eventual happenings of the blow off match. Saying that, i have no idea what kind of shape Scott Hall is in, but i know Nash can still work as he's got that gift of wrestling psychology

Add to that the fact that HHH and HBK and the kind of guys who always make the best of a bad situation

The more and more i think about it, the more i want to see it. But there's something in me that thinks it isn't going to happen

Guest Kanenite
I'm sure the match will happen but if it doesn't something similar will. It seems like the WWE are putting a lot of effort into the match trying to get Hall, Nash and X Pac back.

Guest the HiTman
I hope it doesn't happen. For the sake of the near future of the WWE. Unless they are going to bring back nwo to feud with dx to eventually put over new and young wrestlers then I hope for the sake of our (the fans) viewing pleasure over the next few months and maybe years that they do not have this happen.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity