Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

WWE Signings

Guest Kanenite

Guest Kanenite
The following is from WWE.com:

WWE will be utilizing three ring veterans to help younger talent develop their skills in the ring.

Rodney Mack, Marty Jannetty and Brad Armstrong have been chosen to work with WWE over the next several months. In addition to working with the younger talent, Mack, Jannetty and Armstrong may also have the opportunity to join WWE fulltime, according to officials.

Former World Tag Team Champion Henry Godwinn has re-signed with WWE.

The list looks good to me, I hope they help the younger talent. Rodney Mack's brief run in the WWE was poor, here's hoping he gets resigned to Smackdown.

Edited by Kanenite

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The B-Man

Mack did or does nothing for me.

How many chances does Jannetty get?

And who?

Edit: Accoring to PWinsider.com Henry Godwin has been signed also

Edited by The B-Man

Guest DarkMatchJobber
I did not know Rodney Mack was a wrestling veteran but then again he is a far more believable thug than John Cena could ever be...he was Cena's back-up on Smackdown as Red Dog was he not?

Guest DarkMatchJobber
Why is RODNEY MACK a more believable thug than Cena? Mack just seemed boring, plain and simple.

He LOOKS like a thug for starters.

Guest Thirteen
The black wyfronts and black leather gloves gave me the impression.

If that's the case 85-90% of all wrestlers must look like 'Homos' to you then.:lol

Might i just add that, because the Professional "ties" between WWE & Marty were cut, doesnt mean they could never be re-built, although what can WWE do with him? i mean, no offence to the man but, he's practically useless, where as its obvious Mack will get some sort of push due to his youth & him being awesome.

and isnt Armstrong being used as an ECW Ref?

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity