Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

***Official RAW Discussion Thread - September 18th, 2006***

Guest FreeSpirit

Guest FreeSpirit

Preview:

The fallout from Unforgiven

September 18, 2006

As RAW prepares to head to Montreal on Monday night, the biggest question looming in the minds of RAW fans is whether or not John Cena will still be a RAW Superstar following Unforgiven this Sunday.

If he is indeed still competing on Monday nights, that means he will have defeated Edge in a Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match at Unforgiven to win the WWE Championship. Will Cena overcome the nearly insurmountable odds and show up on RAW with the gold...or will WWE fans have to tune into Friday Night SmackDown to see the former WWE Champion in action?

Also, just six days before Unforgiven, the McMahons and ECW World Champion Big Show left DX a mess. Will Shawn Michaels and Triple H recover in time to defeat the trio inside Hell in a Cell at Unforgiven, or will the Chairman, his son and the extreme giant hold another victory over the degenerates?

Last week, Trish Stratus defeated Mickie James in her final match on RAW. At Unforgiven in her hometown of Toronto, Trish will face Lita for the Women's Championship in her final match. Will Trish leave WWE as a seven-time Women's Champion?

Also, there could be a new Intercontinental Champion and new World Tag Team Champions come Monday night. Will it be challengers Jeff Hardy and The Highlanders who head to Montreal with the gold, or will Johnny Nitro and the Spirit Squad still be champions when RAW is live from the Bell Centre?

For all the answers, tune in to RAW Live at 2am on Sky Sports 3.

As the preview states Raw is in Montreal Canada, 24 hours after Unforgiven, and the question on most people's minds is, will John Cena appear on the show this week still a member of the Raw rosta?

HBK is in for a rough night in Montreal once again, and it should be interestling to see how he deals with it. Looks like a good Raw this week, can't wait to see it.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FreeSpirit
I think Trish is definatly going to win the Women's Belt then Vacate it, the perfect goodbye me thinks.

(Doing a good job Good2Go :))

Thanks, I was asked to start the Raw thread this week as TPIB has apparantly been cooled off.

If that happens you could have the next Brawl for All with the Diva's

Imagine a straight shoot match with the diva's:)

The winner gets the belt.

I read somewhere that if Trish wins at Unforgiven and vacates the belt, then there's going to be a Diva Battle Royale on Raw, where the winner gets the belt. Not sure if it's true or not though.

I read somewhere that if Trish wins at Unforgiven and vacates the belt, then there's going to be a Diva Battle Royale on Raw, where the winner gets the belt. Not sure if it's true or not though.

Oh please no let it not be true.

Hopefully it will be a retirement Battle Royal where all the diva's have to retire if they go over the top rope.

:devil

Edited by MrFill

Guest DarkMatchJobber
Apparently there will be a Kane/Umaga rematch tonight, according to WWE.com. Although, I'm not sure if that site can be trusted or not.

You're suspisions are understandable,we don't know whether a TNA fan will hack into the WWE website! :D

Thanks, I was asked to start the Raw thread this week as TPIB has apparantly been cooled off.

Yeah, I was 'cooled off' for the weekend (starting on Friday and ending this morning, I do believe), but now I've learned my lesson:xyx .

Anyways, a really good job G2G, keep it up.

Guest SuperKick Kid

More than likely just Coach throwing his weight around *yawn*

Damn, you're probably right.

I'm hoping for Bischoff to comeback and for him to bring in the nWo

Damn, you're probably right.

I'm hoping for Bischoff to comeback and for him to bring in the nWo

Never gonna happen.

Hopefully Vince is gone for a long, long time.

Is there really any need for spoiler tags here, you would need to be very stupid to not expect any Unforgiven spoilers in this thread.

Never gonna happen.

Hopefully Vince is gone for a long, long time.

Is there really any need for spoiler tags here, you would need to be very stupid to not expect any Unforgiven spoilers in this thread.

I quite like the spoilers makes it all a bit mysterious!!!

As I was told last week

Vince is taking time off television, to go back to running the company. He feels a few things has slipped within the company during his current time on television fueding with DX and wants to go back to his normal roles....

With this I can see someone coming into replace him, but not the Coach. There will probably be some kind of speech by Shane, that DX has broken him for now, but he will get revenge, and then put a new GM in charge...or Shane may take the role....

Big Dust~~! is the only man for the job, or Dave Meltzer. Either would be fine. Bischoff bored me as the GM, since he was only acting, and not actually having any power at all. All I know is that if it's Stephanie thats announced as GM then that strange clicking sound will be millions of TV's changing channels at the same time.

Big Dust~~! is the only man for the job, or Dave Meltzer. Either would be fine. Bischoff bored me as the GM, since he was only acting, and not actually having any power at all. All I know is that if it's Stephanie thats announced as GM then that strange clicking sound will be millions of TV's changing channels at the same time.

Sure it would'nt be a unzipping sound ;)

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity