19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you watch Gamer TV ?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished watching it. Wasn't very good today, features on the Reservoir Dogs and Scarface games don't really intrest me. Showing gameplay footage really doesn't help matters because they both look so damn dull.

I'm glad they've got rid of us having to actually see Sam Deelany, again.

Guest DarkMatchJobber
I just finished watching it. Wasn't very good today, features on the Reservoir Dogs and Scarface games don't really intrest me. Showing gameplay footage really doesn't help matters because they both look so damn dull.

I'm glad they've got rid of us having to actually see Sam Deelany, again.

Just Cause looks like a good game and the line in Reservoir Dogs " why am I pink?"..." because you're a faggot " rules.

Guest MojoPogo
Its a great show. It reminds me of a more accessible Cybernet, which is/was awesome but only ever on at 3 in the morning. For once, they dont patronise the audience as well, which is a bonus.

Guest Thirteen
Its a great show. It reminds me of a more accessible Cybernet, which is/was awesome but only ever on at 3 in the morning. For once, they dont patronise the audience as well, which is a bonus.

I used to love that show! Pure greatness.:thumbsup

Guest DarkMatchJobber
Bravo does have plenty of variety on offer but my favourite show on their channel is Gamer TV because the humor is entertaining and the reviews usually not far off the mark.

Guest rawiswar
The best games programme is of course Cybernet which is on ITV late in the night, great programme that. It has that cool American dude announcing, reviewing all the latest games and stuff. Edited by rawiswar