Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

TNA Site hacked! AKA why WWE is scared of TNA, or not.

Guest The Great Ahmar

Guest The Great Ahmar
sources: PWInsider.com, Wrestling Observer Newsletter

The official TNA website was hacked late last night. The damage was minimal as phrases such as "WWE owns TNA" were plastered all over the site, and that was basically it. TNA shut down the site in the morning to fix everything and get things back in order. Everything seems to be fine now as the site is back up and running.

Mr. Perfect have you hacked TNA's site?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it was me, and as the person who hacked their website i have the right to tell you this is old news.......

p.s it wasnt really me, im only just getting to grips with Paint, hacking things is a whole different universe to me.

see WWE are afraid of TNA :D

I love it when people say that, its like their saying it not to convince others, but to convince themselves.

TNA is small Potatoes compared to WWE, You know it and i know it, but the difference is i can admit it and you cant.

Edited by Ryan

Guest Slim Jim
TNA are small potatoes compare to WWE but WWE are afraid of TNA, you know it and I know it, but the difference is I can admit it and you can't.

Guest Slim Jim

Ok then, no... not because of Jarrett being the champion.

Now I might be wrong, but I'm sure Vince didn't just bring back ECW because he loves to make his past competition look good or because he needs the money.

Guest Slim Jim
So you actually believe that Vince is keeping those writers on to have a bad product on purpose?!?!? and he knows that when he wants to he can just fire them and ratings will shoot up? Seriously, get real.

Seriously, get real.

I did, and editted my post, but you still havent answered my question SJ, how is WWE afraid of TNA? what gives you that impression?

and IMO, Vince brought back ECW because of its big fanbase, which means more money, just because Vince doesnt need money doesnt mean he doesnt want money.

Guest Slim Jim

Ok, I'll start with the minor point I made before about Shannon Moore. Why would Vince hire back Shannon Moore? Other than because he didn't have a contract with TNA so he just hired him because he could, the only reason I can see is Vince (this wouldn't surprise me) thought the crap angle with Moore and AJ's Mr TNA plaque was good. The fact that Moore has waited months and months to debut again and in his first match was victim to a squash suggests the first option to me.

Back on ECW, yes he saw the money from the DVD and PPV, but they could have easily been testers for bringing back the brand as Vince's own "alternative" to appeal to the fans who might have gone to TNA. Seems perfectly logical to me. Of course ECW is now your average WWE show, but the point still stands.

Ok, I'll start with the minor point I made before about Shannon Moore. Why would Vince hire back Shannon Moore? Other than because he didn't have a contract with TNA so he just hired him because he could, the only reason I can see is Vince (this wouldn't surprise me) thought the crap angle with Moore and AJ's Mr TNA plaque was good. The fact that Moore has waited months and months to debut again and in his first match was victim to a squash suggests the first option to me.

Back on ECW, yes he saw the money from the DVD and PPV, but they could have easily been testers for bringing back the brand as Vince's own "alternative" to appeal to the fans who might have gone to TNA. Seems perfectly logical to me. Of course ECW is now your average WWE show, but the point still stands.

See thats an answer, now if Vince TRUELY Feared TNA, then why would he waste money hiring insignificant TNA stars (such as Moore) when he can hire Big Stars when their contract comes up for Expiration, or have ECW put on Thursday Night directly against iMPACT, if Vince was scared of TNA, we all know what he can do (see the Monday Night Wars)

Edited by Ryan

Guest DarkMatchJobber
See thats an answer, now if Vince TRUELY Feared TNA, then why would he waste money hiring insignificant TNA stars (such as Moore) when he can hire Big Stars when their contract comes up for Expiration, or have ECW put on Thursday Night directly against iMPACT, if Vince was scared of TNA, we all know what he can do (see the Monday Night Wars)

The WWE won the Monday night wars because WCW was destroyed from within and only partly because of the product WWE was churning out at the time.

Why should promoters fear one another when they can happily co-exist and each get a nice slice of the proverbial profits pie?

Just because TNA's ratings have not been superb it does not mean they never will be and if Spike TV extend Impact by an hour and TNA present an alternative show to Impact (much like Smackdown was created as alternative to RAW) than the viewing figures could go up quite highly.

When TNA first started many people (and you included most likely Mr.P ;) ) gave it a year tops before it would go out of business and years later it's still going and showing no signs of collapse.

WWE may very well have the financial power to offer TNA's biggest stars contracts but I expect many of TNA's biggest stars would not even consider going to WWE because most of them know the company would hurt their image and reputation.

Guest Danny Styles

TNA is small Potatoes compared to WWE, You know it and i know it, but the difference is i can admit it and you cant.

for now yes

but WWE is wary of TNA and are a little worried about them, why else would Laurentitis (sp) be instructed to hire anyone with any name value whom TNA might be interested in??

sounds like they may be a bit worried

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity