Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Which Wrestlers Do You Want to Comeback?

Guest SuperKick Kid

Guest SuperKick Kid

Who do you really want to comeback to wrestling in any way possible?

To the WWE, I'd like to see all of these comeback at least for one last match

Chris Jericho

The Rock

Kurt Angle

Steve Austin

Bret Hart

Goldberg

Lesnar

Glacier (I know he wasnt in the WWE ever, but I think it would be funny to have him there)

and

Macho Man Randy Savage

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see Jericho come back and start walking around backstage, insulting everyone backstage for about 2 hours for no real reason other than he can.

Rock I'd love to see return one day. Preferably Hollywood Rock. Rock was pretty much entertaining in everything he did, but Hollywood Rock was the best Rock ever. You couldn't make him any better then, the whole character was just perfect. Imagine Hollywood Rock vs Cena.

I'd love to see Austin back full time, of course.

Then there is BROCK LESNAR. He was one of my favorite wrestlers ever, and he could come back and do just about anything, from murderising Jeff Hardy with powerbombs again, to no selling stiff ass chair shots, to landing on his head from botched Shooting Star Presses and still getting up and finishing the match, to dancing around the ring in a sombrero to a Mexican mariachi (sp) band, to having one of the greatest WWE title matches in the past few years against Eddie Guerrero. Hell, he could walk out to the ring and fart into a microphone and I'd love it.

Guest Adam Gill

'Stone Cold' Steve Austin.

I understand that he can't handle a full schedule or even a part-time schedule like The Undertaker these days but I would mark out like a 8-year old girl who has drank too much Pepsi if he came back and had the one last "dream match" left in wrestling against Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania.

Guest rawiswar

Yep, totally. Though actually I wouldn't want it to be Hogan now, why give Hogan the satisfaction of being in yet another HUGE match. I was all for the Austin v Hogan match after hearing about the rumours, but after seeing the guy choose to win over the young Randy Orton, it's like what's the point, the guy was great in the 80's, we're right passed that now, he's old, I just don't really wanna look at the guy to be honest.

I know it would want to be done by Vince because of the money, but come on, we can't just put together matches based on money alone, the match itself would be poor with Hogan needing to be ultimately carried, and Stone Cold wouldn't be in the best of condition either, so yeah... That kind of tells you how that match would go.

I would actually like the possible match to be with someone like The Undertaker. The two have had a brief history which was active during the Attitude Era, and re-lighting a fuse there could make for something potentially special as both men’s final stand.

Edited by rawiswar

Chris Jericho - it's "possible", but he's enjoying his time with the band too much.

The Rock - unlikely as he's making FAR too much money as a movie star, and looking at his ring-shape for his last match, it'd be HORRIBLE.

Kurt Angle - no, it'd probably do serious damage to his body, because he'd want to do "insane" things.

Steve Austin - no, his neck is in such bad shape that there would be no bump or he'd look in REAL pain, like his last match with The Rock.

Bret Hart - no, since his stroke he's not that mobile and it would be HORRIBLE because of it.

Goldberg - I think a "run" would be more interesting than one match, but it'd be fun to see him again.

Lesnar - Same as BILL~! he'd need a run.

Glacier - erm, NO!

Macho Man Randy Savage - he did have "one last match" in TNA and it was HORRIBLE, unless you want to see an out of weight has-been just punching and using sleepers.

Guest DarkMatchJobber

1) Juventud Guerrera - good worker,good talker but his attitude has cost him many jobs in the industry,I'd love to see him return to the WWE and re-form the Mexicools on RAW.

2) Brock Lesnar - Left the WWE before he had even reached his prime and we've not seen him go one on one with HHH or Shawn Michaels before.

3) Sean Waltman - Don't bring him back as the 123 Kid or X-Pac,I want to see Sean F'N Waltman on Smackdown revolutionising the cruiserweight scene once again.

4) Konnan - I think he's very underrated and imagine him returning with Road Dogg and Ron Killings to form the 3LK again.

5) Billy Kidman - Like Konnan he's very underrated and his feud with Paul London never reached the heights it could and should have.

1) Juventud Guerrera - good worker,good talker but his attitude has cost him many jobs in the industry,I'd love to see him return to the WWE and re-form the Mexicools on RAW.

2) Brock Lesnar - Left the WWE before he had even reached his prime and we've not seen him go one on one with HHH or Shawn Michaels before.

3) Sean Waltman - Don't bring him back as the 123 Kid or X-Pac,I want to see Sean F'N Waltman on Smackdown revolutionising the cruiserweight scene once again.

4) Konnan - I think he's very underrated and imagine him returning with Road Dogg and Ron Killings to form the 3LK again.

5) Billy Kidman - Like Konnan he's very underrated and his feud with Paul London never reached the heights it could and should have.

You have the weirdest choices ever

Guest DarkMatchJobber
Almost everyone SSOS choosed has a bit of a attitiude problem and I doubt will return!

I agree that everybody in my list with the exception of Billy Kidman has had an attitude problem in the past but people change over the course of time and good example is Scott Steiner who would never have put Samoa Joe over seven years ago.

Guest Mr Lawler

Trish Stratus as heel! I dont care if she never comes back as face!

Other than that all the people I want to return such as Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Goldberg, Steiner etc are all too old and wont recapture their former glory.

Guest MojoPogo
Definitely Chris Jericho. One of the all round best theres been over the last few years. I know its not possible but i'd love for Dean Malenko to make a few in ring appearances to school the younger talent as well.

Other than that all the people I want to return such as Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Goldberg, Steiner etc are all too old and wont recapture their former glory.

This confuses the hell out of me - Steiner is currently wrestling.

Guest Daredevil
I would love to see Jericho back in the ring. Its never the same without him around. He is one of my favourites of all time and should have been pushed better as WWE champion back in 2002 please come back Y2J WWE's crap without you.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity