The Latin American Exchange © vs. AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels

X Division Title Match

Senshi © vs. Chris Sabin

Rhino vs. Christian Cage

Abyss vs. Raven vs. Runt

Petey Williams vs. Jay Lethal

Eric Young vs A1

Triple Chance Tag Team Battle Royal

AMW, The James Gang, The Naturals, The Paparazzi, Diamonds In The Rough, Bentley and Kazarian, The Truth and Lance Hoyt, Shark Boy and Norman Smiley

And of course, the major announcement to be made, which seems likely to be the return of Vince Russo

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing Samoa Joe's unbeaten streak will come to an end this Sunday then?

Why? Nothing is on the line, so Jarrett can get out of the ring, be beaten by the "fans" and then rolled back in - use it as an excuse that it was a 20 on 1 rather than a 1 on 1.

Guest Danny Styles
Looks like a generic TNA PPV, nothing stands out other than the Main Event Stip.

how is that generic?! uless by generic you mean consistently good PPVs

the thing is this PPV has had a great build to it, Rhino vs Cage has been a MAGICAL feud, so well done

everyone wants Jarret to get his butt whipped by Joe so that's good, LAX vs AJ/ Daniels Tag X will be great, and that's also been a great feud

Abyss vs Runt vs Raven will no doubts be brutal, Senshi vs Sabin will be very good and so will Petey vs Lethal

A1 vs Eric Young won't be a great match but no doubt will have some nice comedy spots in it, and i'm interested to see the tag triple chance battle royal to see how it works and see if the Naturals actually win it

Guest FreeSpirit
Why? Nothing is on the line, so Jarrett can get out of the ring, be beaten by the "fans" and then rolled back in - use it as an excuse that it was a 20 on 1 rather than a 1 on 1.

I always assumed it was for the title. Oh well Samoa Joe's undefeated streak continues.

Rhino vs Cage has been a MAGICAL feud

Its a fued that shouldnt be happening, if TNA wasnt so crap at booking then Christian & Sting should be fueding (as Christian turned on Sting) and Samoa Joe & Jarrett should be fueding for the World Title.

Edited by Ryan

Guest DarkMatchJobber
Its a fued that shouldnt be happening, if TNA wasnt so crap at booking then Christian & Sting should be fueding (as Christian turned on Sting) and Samoa Joe & Jarrett should be fueding for the World Title.

TNA occasionally drop the ball with their booking but that does not mean they are crap at it, if Sting wins the NWA world title then he will probably feud with the heel Christian Cage who will have gotten momentum by defeating his long-time friend Rhino, it seems that once again your dislike for TNA's product is clouding your judgement of a ppv event.

As said before on this thread if generic means very good than TNA should be proud to have 'generic' ppvs.

Guest FreeSpirit
you say that like it's a bad thing?!?!

Well in a way yeah: I think it's about time he suffered a defeat. His unbeaten run has gone on long enough, and to me it's getting a bit boring promoting his gimmick on the fact he's unbeaten all the time.

I agree with this. Christian's heel turn really didn't have the impact it should have had. Why not have left it for a little bit longer, and have him turn on Rhino? If the Rhino feud was already planned, then it makes far more sense. As for the Joe/Jarrett/Sting saga, I commented in another thread how I don't understand why Joe is now feuding with Jeff, but it's not for the title. Why have your champion in the main event of a ppv, in a singles match, but not have the belt on the line?

Then we have Sting, who's being paid alot of money and has been in the main event scene for months now, yet he's not actually in a match on the ppv.

I understand they're building Joe up, but why not have his first 'Superstar' match for the title, and have him win the title? That's a tried a tested way of booking and it never fails to deliver with the correct wrestler.

I'm by no means a TNA expert, and I'm not trying to come across as arsey, but what are the reasons for this, from my point of view, backwards booking?

it seems that once again your dislike for TNA's product is clouding your judgement of a ppv event.

Even if i rimmed TNA on a daily basis i would still feel the same way about their appauling booking.

I agree with this. Christian's heel turn really didn't have the impact it should have had. Why not have left it for a little bit longer, and have him turn on Rhino? If the Rhino feud was already planned, then it makes far more sense. As for the Joe/Jarrett/Sting saga, I commented in another thread how I don't understand why Joe is now feuding with Jeff, but it's not for the title. Why have your champion in the main event of a ppv, in a singles match, but not have the belt on the line?

Then we have Sting, who's being paid alot of money and has been in the main event scene for months now, yet he's not actually in a match on the ppv.

I understand they're building Joe up, but why not have his first 'Superstar' match for the title, and have him win the title? That's a tried a tested way of booking and it never fails to deliver with the correct wrestler.

I'm by no means a TNA expert, and I'm not trying to come across as arsey, but what are the reasons for this, from my point of view, backwards booking?

Maybe Russo has been in TNA longer than we think.

Guest DarkMatchJobber
Even if i rimmed TNA on a daily basis i would still feel the same way about their appauling booking.

You must be right because they've booked Samoa Joe,AJ Styles,Fallen Angel,Senshi,Sabin,AMW,LAX,Naturals and Abyss so damn poorly :roll

You must be right because they've booked Samoa Joe,AJ Styles,Fallen Angel,Senshi,Sabin,AMW,LAX,Naturals and Abyss so damn poorly :roll

They have booked Joe poorly, why isnt he wrestling JJ at BFG for the World Title? i know why, POOR BOOKING!

IMO, AJ & Daniels should be split up and they shouldnt wrestle eachother or tag with eachother for a good 10 years, TNA have used the AJ/Daniels combo WAY to much, its getting so tiresome, so IMO i put that down to poor booking.

LAX havent been booked poorly i agree.

I couldnt care less about Senshi, if his No Surrender match wasnt written down in the first post i wouldnt of known he'd of been booked, he's a figgin' great talent, but the way he's booked gives me no interest in him what-so-ever.

The Natruals lost to the Paparrazzi Pro. the other week, i thought they were getting a big push with Douglas? poor booking, they should they should go through everyone and win the Tag Titles.

Abyss is fueding with Brother Runt, that little squirt, and he's being made to look like a right fart as Brother Runt is getting alot of offense in in their matchs, he's definatly being booked poorly.

Guest Danny Styles

Maybe Russo has been in TNA longer than we think.

looking at what ECW have planned to combat Shamrock vs Ortiz next week, maybe he's been working for WWE ;)

Thing is Joe should be at BFG, but he's not, but he's main eventing a PPV tonight, versus the champ and probably going over, that's hardly being booked badly

or is it last month at the PPV where he went through two of TNA's biggest guys with some ease in a brutal match?

looking at what ECW have planned to combat Shamrock vs Ortiz next week, maybe he's been working for WWE ;)

Hmmmm..... a Bunch of hot Diva's (Including Mickie & Kelly, what the hell more could a boy ask for) playing strip poker or a Boring UFC fight that has happened 25434509345 times that will last about, 10 seconds, sorry but the Strip Poker wins hands friggin' down.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity