Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

WWE try to counter Shamrock vs Ortiz 3! ***ECW Spoilers***

Guest Danny Styles

Guest Danny Styles
Dave@wrestlingobserver.com

With ECW going head-to-head on 10/10 with the Spike TV Ken Shamrock vs. Tito Ortiz III match, at first the word was WWE was not going to acknowledge or counterprogram.

However, WWE announced today it will have a strip poker game (which will be taped, not live) with all the women in the promotion (Raw, Smackdown and ECW) as its counter to the UFC two-hour live show. [/Quote]

so sleaze vs UFC, who will win, is America perverted or do they enjoy a big time fight?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Thirteen
A choice between bra and panties doing f all in the middle of the ring or Ken being humiliated once more... I'll be watching Holiday Reps.:P :lol

Guest DarkMatchJobber
Mickie & Kelly playing Strip Poker is way, WAY more entertaining than boring-ass UFC. IMO.

Watching actresses playing strip poker in which none of them will actually end up naked is more entertaining than watching straight up fighting between guys that are legit tough and bad ass ?

Mr. Perfect if you like the thought of naked girls so much simply visit an adult website or turn safety off on google's image search, it'll save you a lot of time and won't be a waste of hype either :devil

Hmmmm, Divas larking about playing strip poker or Ortiz destroying SHAMrock for a third time?

I guess I'll have to go with the Diva option, not because I dislike UFC, but Ortiz/SHAMrock doesent appeal to me anymore.

Watching actresses playing strip poker in which none of them will actually end up naked is more entertaining than watching straight up fighting between guys that are legit tough and bad ass ?

Actresses? Their Wrestlers SSOS, Wrestlers!, ANYONE who call Wrestlers Actors & Actresses is a complete fool :roll

Mr. Perfect if you like the thought of naked girls so much simply visit an adult website or turn safety off on google's image search, it'll save you a lot of time and won't be a waste of hype either :devil

:roll

Guest Anime Otaku
Since when?:P

I was wondering the same thing, more than half the divas now are non wrestlers or barely traine only 4 or 5 are true wrestlers off the top of my head (Victoria, Beth Phoenix, Jazz (hope she wins!), Mickie James and maybe Melina)

so sleaze vs UFC, who will win, is America perverted or do they enjoy a big time fight?
So we have Ariel, Maria, Mickie and the rest getting down to their undies, or a match that has happened twice already.

Add in the fact that, in the UK, they will be on at different times (if Shamrock v Ortiz is shown at all), the women have it all sewn up.

And SSoS. If you say that the women are actresses, then you have to say that all the males are actors (not all of them good ones though), as they are all doing the same thing. I wouldn't class them all as "wrestlers", but to crap all over this segment because some of them aren't wrestlers is a bit much since they won't actually be wrestling. And who's to say they won't end up naked? Doesn't mean we will see anything we shouldn't, but they can be naked. Hell, there was soem debate on wether it was Maria's nipple on show in a picture on WWE.COM a while ago to promote this event.

Guest HH-Evolution

She'll lose on purpose.

And thus, many a horny male will suddenly find the perfect 'cool off' image for those occasions control is needed. :D

...Naked Mae Young. ~Shuggers~

Guest Anime Otaku
If that happens the aftermath will be the same as the infamous Raven skit. Someone (probably Heyman) will have to come to the ring and apologise to the fans.

They won't be getting naked, they never do, and they never will. It's just a big waste of time and it pisses me right off.
It's under the WWE umbrella, of course it pisses you off.

Let's make a bet. If one (only one) of the women gets naked (we don't have to see her nipples or *ahem* undercarriage, just the fact that we know she is naked) then you change your sig to the following for two weeks.

I love WWE so much, I'd sell my own mother to give God himself, Vince McMahon, a bath every night of my life.

Since you're so sure that none of the women will be naked on tv, what do you have to lose?

Guest Bluestiger99
It's under the WWE umbrella, of course it pisses you off.

Let's make a bet. If one (only one) of the women gets naked (we don't have to see her nipples or *ahem* undercarriage, just the fact that we know she is naked) then you change your sig to the following for two weeks.

I love WWE so much, I'd sell my own mother to give God himself, Vince McMahon, a bath every night of my life.

Since you're so sure that none of the women will be naked on tv, what do you have to lose?

I'd say there is less chance of a "diva" getting naked than there is of Ortiz losing. At least UFC is totally predictable. Besides, even if one is naked, as you stated, you won't see anything, so why bother?

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity