Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Batista Miserable

Ryan

Batista is said to be miserable being on Smackdown and he really wants to be brought back to Raw. It doesn't seem likely that WWE will grant Batista his wish as Smackdown is lacking headline talent as it is and Smackdown can't afford to be dealt yet another blow, especially considering that Rey Mysterio will be taking several months off to heal some injuries after No Mercy.

PWTorch

If Batista finally gets his wish then SD! will be as good as gone.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FreeSpirit

I remember Batista saying that a year ago that 'Raw was the best show period', I'm not much of a Batista fan, but there's no denying he's one of SmackDown's most popular stars now, and the show really needs him.

I really hope WWE and Batista manage to sort this thing out as soon as possible.

Guest DarkMatchJobber
Here's an interesting reminder for Batista... " Get on with your damn job and stop complaining about ECW fans booing you and being on Smackdown, the same show that has always booked you as bigger and badder than everybody else "

WWE should do a trademark Worked-Shoot angle where several wrestlers jump ship from ECW to RAW or to SD! or from RAW to ECW or from RAW to SD! (preferably leaving SD! with abit more star power) and have a great big fat war, leading up to Survivor Series.

Guest DarkMatchJobber
WWE should do a trademark Worked-Shoot angle where several wrestlers jump ship from ECW to RAW or to SD! or from RAW to ECW or from RAW to SD! (preferably leaving SD! with abit more star power) and have a great big fat war, leading up to Survivor Series.

Would this make Batista any less MISERABLE (that's how it's spelt by the way) ?

Would this make Batista any less MISERABLE (that's how it's spelt by the way) ?

Batista will go to RAW, and he'll be replaced with 1 or 2 Stars that are just as big, so to answer your question: Yes that would make Batista less misreble, as he'd be going to RAW as he wishes.

Here's an interesting reminder for Batista... " Get on with your damn job and stop complaining about ECW fans booing you and being on Smackdown, the same show that has always booked you as bigger and badder than everybody else "

Well Said SSOS

Booker is right about Batista,no respect.

This guy needs to change his attitude and try to make Smackdown good again

I can see Cena going to Smackdown and Batista going to RAW but I hope it does'nt happen.

Guest DarkMatchJobber
Well Said SSOS

Booker is right about Batista,no respect.

This guy needs to change his attitude and try to make Smackdown good again

I can see Cena going to Smackdown and Batista going to RAW but I hope it does'nt happen.

Here's an interesting fact that I'm sure Batista has conveniently forgotten, he debuted on WWE television on the Smackdown brand and they gave him his first big exposure so how about repaying that by helping the brand improve by leaps and bounds ?

Here's an interesting fact that I'm sure Batista has conveniently forgotten, he debuted on WWE television on the Smackdown brand and they gave him his first big exposure so how about repaying that by helping the brand improve by leaps and bounds ?

Good point.

He should do that but the guy is after getting to big for his boots.

Batista whinges about everything from what seat he gets on a plane, to whether he got stiff armed or not....

I agree with SSOS....Your a very well paid WWE superstar, so get on with it

Where exactly did Batista complain about the ECW fans and about being on Smackdown!? Where in fact does he even say anything?

Batista is said....

This is the classic line of someone making something up. It's crap reporting and based on absolutely nothing but opinion. It's no more valid and news worthy than this very post.

Guest Danny Styles
that makes Batista look really selfish, WWE pays him loads of money to do a job, he must realise he's Smackdown's biggest face probably and they need him

Guest Jimmy Redman
Where exactly did Batista complain about the ECW fans and about being on Smackdown!? Where in fact does he even say anything?

This is the classic line of someone making something up. It's crap reporting and based on absolutely nothing but opinion. It's no more valid and news worthy than this very post.

The ECW complaints were widely reported when it happened. Thats all it is, reported, so you can take it with as much salt as you like.

It was quoted he was unhappy at his treatment by fans when on ECW.....which basically means as you said Wyndorf, someone watched his visible on screen reaction during his ring entrance when on ECW, and then posted and quoted he was unhappy....

Guest Slim Jim
If Batista finally gets his wish then SD! will be as good as gone.

Explain that comment... when Batista was gone for months, SmackDown was still the better show of the two.

But when Batista was gone, Rey was there (Rey is going to be out for months dew to surgery, another blow to SD!) Angle was there (until he left for ECW, another blow to SD!) Boogeyman was there (a HUGE blow to SD!.....:lol) Mark Henry was there (he's out for months dew to injury (a somewhat blow to SD!) all these stars were there when Batista wasnt, now their not, and neither will Batista.

Guest Danny Styles
well if Batista goes (i doubt he will) i can see Benoit getting a big push (i wish), and Edge going over to Smackdown to compensate maybe and maybe Carlito or someone like that

Guest DarkMatchJobber

---------------------------Chris Benoit-------------------------------------

-------------------------------VS------------------------------------------

---------------------------King Booker--------------------------------------

This is the match I want to see for the world title because these two have a long and storied history with each other and have never had a bad match in the WCW or WWE plus it's more appealing than the mediocre Batista getting yet another crack at the gold.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity