BET?

Ryan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sparrow

Darkstar that was bad....

If they do think that TNA is racist againest them. Won't it jsut be another LAX. seems pretty pointless to me.

what does BET stand for anywaya, i first thought.....Brown Elix....then realised Ron Killings doesnt have a T in his name, i guess its "Black Ethnic Team"?

Ron Truth Killings

what does BET stand for anywaya, i first thought.....Brown Elix....then realised Ron Killings doesnt have a T in his name, i guess its "Black Ethnic Team"?

he is however The Truth. ;)

yeah i wasnt that funny, but I have been reading Wrestlecrap a lot recently.

Oh yeh, Truth, yeh its a stupid idea, so TNA will probably go ahead with it.

EDIT: i guess TNA forgot (like i did, as they arnt doing anything) that Skipper was in the Diamonds in The Rough.

Edited by Ryan

Guest FreeSpirit
BET is a very popular, long running Black Entertainment Television Channel in the United States, so I'm guessing the gimmick has something to do with that.

Oh yeh, Truth, yeh its a stupid idea, so TNA will probably go ahead with it.

EDIT: i guess TNA forgot (like i did, as they arnt doing anything) that Skipper was in the Diamonds in The Rough.

They silently disbanded the Diamonds in the Rough when nobody gave a crap about Simon Diamond feuding with the Chicago White Sox.

And why is it stupid?

Because it's a TNA idea of course.

Really hope they go through with this, being a fan of all three of these guys, I've been annoyed at how crap they've been treated, especially Elix Skipper. This can only be a good thing for him.

Guest Slim Jim

Of course because it's TNA and it's three black people, Mr P knows it'll be racist and crap. Duh.

Coach, Shelton Benjamin, and Jeff Hardy arguing about who is the most black is a much better idea.

Guest Adam Gill
If it gets Killings, Brown and Skipper on television more and actually given something to do with a bit of meaning and direction, then I think it can only be a good thing.

Guest Kanenite
Coach, Shelton Benjamin, and Jeff Hardy arguing about who is the most black is a much better idea.

That was great stuff.

Seems an ok idea, hopefully it'll lift them into some decent feuds.

Guest DarkMatchJobber
I think Monty Brown is better off flying solo as is The Truth but Primetime should be re-united with Sen Shi and Christopher Daniels in the second coming of Triple X.

Guest Gooneronastick
I think Monty Brown is better off flying solo as is The Truth but Primetime should be re-united with Sen Shi and Christopher Daniels in the second coming of Triple X.

Can't do that as one of the stipulations of the Six Sides of Steel cage match (I think it was) between AMW and XXX was that the losers (being Skipper and Daniels) may NEVER be a tag team again. I know wrestling fans are supposed to have the memories of goldfish, however I'm sure if they tried it, it would bite them in the bum.

I'm black, and I like it. I'm a big Truth fan, and he'll be the mouthpiece of the group.

I don't know why, but I can't help but mark for Skipper. He was great in Triple X, and when he is surrounded by talent he looks really good.

Obviously, LAX v BET v KKK (you know it's coming...) exist in the future.

Guest DarkMatchJobber
I can't help thinking " We are the nation,of domination....nation......domination " and come to think of it Monty Brown reminds me of Farouq in some ways.

Guest Dave7g

I don't see how anyone can think this is racist, 3 black guys in a faction is racist? LAX, 3 mexicans in a faction is racist? Is the Paparazzi racist too?

Get a grip!

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity