Wrestling

What do you think of "Above Wrestler"

Ryan

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Danny Styles

Cabana is one of the greatest comedy wrestlers around today, has great charisma and would look good in TNA or WWE!

better wrestler than people give him credit for

Matt Sydal

Guest The Joker

Carlito has nice hair and knows how to crack your back! Hes a great athlete and I can see him having a brilliant career, He could work on both shows and still entertain us, Carlito is awesome. Must be all those apples! :lol

Bruno Sammurtino....

Guest Adam Gill

Orton has the look. He looks like a major player and he is, just needs to sort out his attitude and he will be a main eventer in WWE for a long time to come.

He should also be a heel until the day he retires.

Stevie Richards.

Heard he's put on some good matchs, but have been unable to get ahold of any of them myself ;) I'm really interested in seeing this cat wrestle.

Nate Webb

Is possibly the ugliest wrestler I've ever seen. Has had some decent matches, but doesn't really feel like he has any real flow. Moves can be painfully over-elaborate at times. Still, don't mind him. Soylent Green Is People is an awesome finisher name, so respect for that.

Adam Bomb/Wrath/Bryan Clarke

Guest Al Stevens

Was a good wrestler and was given a biggish push in WCW however when i last saw him wrestle as Kornic in the WWE Vs WCW/ECW storyline aganst Kane and undertaker he wasnt the same wrestler who seemed good in WCW.

how about Paul London?

A lot better than he was in WWE. I think TNA is starting to use him alright. Put him against big men, and have him keep coming back for more punishment.

Norman Smiley

Guest Bluestiger99

Who doesn't love the Big Wiggle? I still have one of my fondest WCW memories seeing him and Raven trade shots with a cookie sheet for a good long while. He's hardcore comedy at its best.

Raven

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity