Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Another WWE Release?

Ryan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Johnson reports that Gunner Scott (Brent Albright) has been released by the WWE.

Counts the days 'till we see Albright rip WWE on iMPACT, although TNA should hire him for the X-Division, he's a great talent.

Is there really any need? This is really starting to piss me off now.

How do you know TNA will even hire him?

Doesn't Mr.P's post fall in the category of baiting?

I mean, it's not the first time he has started with the TNA digs.

He knows that it will get a reaction from a lot of people, hence why he keeps the stupid anti-TNA gimmick and TNA digs. So IMO that would count as baiting and as far as I know that's against the rules.

Agreed

Mr P. this has been happening too often as of late. Please try and cut it out

As for Albright, they could quite easily make him into somebody who 7-8 years from now we look at like we do Chris Benoit at the moment. The guy has raw wrestling talent which WWE desperately needs to fill the obvious holes in the roster

Guest Sparrow

Yea Mr. P i think this TNA bashing is getting old.

Poor gunner he is a great talent, his matches were wicked with CM Punkster :D

I watched Albright backstage at the Smackdown taping in April at Wembley....it took him over 15 takes to get his pre tape right!!!!

Im glad he is a good wrestler because his mic skills are on par with Khali's

Guest Rated R
I like Scott. Enjoyed his work with Benoit. Honestly though, he hasn't been on TV for so long, I didn't even think he was still hired lol.

He was sent to the developmental league for some re-tuning as they felt he was a to green and colourless... (I know, talk about a mixed metaphour!)

Then as with most young ones sent back down below he ax falls, the ties are cut and after a short no compete claude he'll rake in a few bookings in the indies...

And more power to him.

Guest Jimmy Redman
WWE pushed him big for a while so I am shocked they gave up on him so easy.

They pushed him seriously for like 3 weeks. They had no idea what they were doing, I'm not surprised at all that they gave up. They somehow managed to screw up putting him with Chris Benoit.

I laugh how some people think that putting Harry Smith with Benoit/Canadians would have been foolproof. Putting Brent Albright with Benoit was supposed to be foolproof.

Guest The Great Ahmar

He is beening repacked, I heard!

In OVW' date=' Brent Albright (Gunner Scott) cut his long hair, and shaved his facial hair, and is going to take some time off and is suppose to come back repackaged. [/quote']

I laugh how some people think that putting Harry Smith with Benoit/Canadians would have been foolproof. Putting Brent Albright with Benoit was supposed to be foolproof.

Not when neither of them can talk. The fans couldn't care less about the character Gunnar Scott because they were given real reason to from a promo perspective

Guest Jimmy Redman
Not when neither of them can talk. The fans couldn't care less about the character Gunnar Scott because they were given real reason to from a promo perspective

I agree. Thats why I mentioned why its stupid that people were having babies over dropping Harry Smith, with "just put him with Benoit/Canadians, OMGZ whats wrong with Creative?!" Its not just about that.

Guest Slim Jim
He is beening repacked, I heard!

That just implies he went away to be repackaged, but they couldn't think of anything for him to do, so they just fired him.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity