Fan Clubs (beta)

Canis Canem Edit.....aka BULLY!!

Guest Rog

I have this unspoken deal when it comes to Rockstar games. If it looks good, Il get it. Thats how much I trust the company. Max Payne, GTA, Manhunt, Warriors, each fantastic....and controversial. So when details of BULLY, were officially released and the tabliods got thier knickers in a twist I knew something good was brewing.

This game is great though. But but if you played Warriors to the very end you will find the controls and engine of the game very similar. What is original however is the concept and plot of the game. Anyone else played it?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does look pretty good doesn't it? I'm really tempted to buy it and give it a shot.

The media thing with such games like this and GTA annoys the hell out of me as well, these game's normally carry an age certificate Bully is a 15 and GTA normally carries an 18 rating but yet you get muppets in the media and Government complaining about the content of the games and saying it's not suitable for kids. Well no s*** it's a 15/18 Game and they shouldn't be playing it in the first place and it doesn't seem to be the shops faults either because they pretty much enforce the age rating on them. It comes down to the parents, they buy the game for their kids and then they are the first to complain about the content of it..... bloody muppets.

Guest MojoPogo
It does look pretty good doesn't it? I'm really tempted to buy it and give it a shot.

The media thing with such games like this and GTA annoys the hell out of me as well, these game's normally carry an age certificate Bully is a 15 and GTA normally carries an 18 rating but yet you get muppets in the media and Government complaining about the content of the games and saying it's not suitable for kids. Well no s*** it's a 15/18 Game and they shouldn't be playing it in the first place and it doesn't seem to be the shops faults either because they pretty much enforce the age rating on them. It comes down to the parents, they buy the game for their kids and then they are the first to complain about the content of it..... bloody muppets.

Exactly, they'd rather blame the media than take responsibility for their own and their kids actions. Its a bloody farce, and happens all to often these days.

Guest MojoPogo
You want to know the odd thing? I cant find much that would be deemed "controversial". Fantastic game.

It was all a misunderstanding over the original title. Which was Bully. This in fact is short for Bulworth Academy, the school in the game, but the hystericall guttersnipes we call the press, seized on this as you portray the bully. Which in fact you dont. you actually portray a victim of bullying who decides enough is enough. which makes the whole controversy even more pathetic.

Oh my god! I love this game! And them fools that wanted it banned are stupid!

Edit: Im abit stuck on the Shop Class 1st, what the hell do you have to turn first off?

Havent done any shop class, despite being on English, chemistry and gym 4, and by the way, I suck at English, all I get is the 3 letter words the scramble in a panic. Still loving the game!!!

Guest Bluestiger99
I just got it and played for a couple hours. The only problem I have is that it gets a bit repetitive. Don't get me wrong, its an awesome game, but you do a LOT of running around the campus, and it gets a bit tedious at times.

Guest Daredevil

I was about to buy it on Thursday but I didn't had enough cash and I'm saving up for christmas so I need to be careful with my cash these days.

It looks awesome I just ignore the BS from the press. Yeah its controversial but what isn't these days everything in the US & UK is controversial in my view. To me these controversial games like Manhunt and Bully (I refuse to call it Canis Canem Edit because in my opinion its a stupid name) are just picnic to some of the stuff I seen believe me I seen a lot of crazy stuff that makes these games look like a walk in a park. Like me folks just ignore the press because 90% of it is BS my friends.

I just got it and played for a couple hours. The only problem I have is that it gets a bit repetitive. Don't get me wrong, its an awesome game, but you do a LOT of running around the campus, and it gets a bit tedious at times.

Wait until you unlock the skateboard and bike ;)

Guest Steve V.1

I got it :D I love it! I had a choice, either that or pro evo 6 and I choose this, since I'm sure I can go without another footie game for a wee bit longer.

But yes, an awesome game that drained up some time today very nicely :)

Guest Anime Otaku
So along with Okami it's another game that would make me wish I had kept my PS2 just a little bit longer than I did. oh well, any news on an Xbox 360 release?

Guest Bluestiger99
Correction. This game now rules my life. Its really awesome. THe previous monotiny I had has now been broken up. Its really a fun game. By the way, does anyone know how to beat shop class? Its really sort of difficult, and I have NO idea on how to beat it.

I couldnt beat it at first, but then I realised you have to press/move the buttons as soon as they come up.

Im loving this game, frickin' awesome. On Chapter 4 at the moment, I love it how the seasons change.

I couldnt beat it at first, but then I realised you have to press/move the buttons as soon as they come up.

Im loving this game, frickin' awesome. On Chapter 4 at the moment, I love it how the seasons change.

I know, when Halloween happened, I thought it was just a coincidence.....turns out it was. I was hoping the internal clock on the PS2 harddrive had something to do with it. :lol