John Cena: My Life 11/06/07

Stone Cole Steve Austin's Life & Legacy 11/20/07

Credit-WWE.COM

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Daredevil
Those are great DVD's coming out next year I can't wait exspecially the Ric Flair and the Four Horsemen one that odd to be a classic. Edited by Daredevil

Guest SuperKick Kid

The Ladder Match DVD could be excellent. Probably will have the Bret/HBK ladder match on it.

The had better had E & C vs Hardys during the Terri Invitational Tournament, that was a great match.

Guest CKChamp

One thing about these compilation dvds is the blurring off the logo really bothers me, Oh well.

Interested in the ECW/LADDERS/Stone Cold ones!

Dont need the RR anthology as i collect tagged classics

Guest Christof
why Austin, Rey & Cena get ANOTHER DVD when other great names are forgotten pisses me right off to be honest.

Because they're guaranteed money. Sure a Perfect one ay sell some units, but it's pretty hard to promote. Ray & Cena are huge current stars therefore it's easy money and Austin is still held with fond regard by many.

Austin is still held with fond regard by many.

But what has he done since his last DVD? drank some steveweisers? said "what" over 1 million times....per show? hit the stunner of the year on Linda on RAW Homecoming? basically he's done nothing, sure i can understand why Cena gets another DVD being WWE's highest draw (which does = money i know), and with Rey he's recently won (and lost) a World Title and headlined WM, but Austin, he's done bugger all.

Don't forget this is a Stone Cole DVD, nothing to do with Austin.

Michael Cole will be proud.

Guest Christof
But what has he done since his last DVD? drank some steveweisers? said "what" over 1 million times....per show? hit the stunner of the year on Linda on RAW Homecoming? basically he's done nothing, sure i can understand why Cena gets another DVD being WWE's highest draw, and with Rey he's recently won (and lost) a World Title and headlined WM, but Austion, he's done bugger all.

Austin and his mutant robot half brother Austion don't have to do anything - they've sold enough during the rose tinted attitude era. Austin could never appear on WWE programming ever again and the company could still make a shed load off the back of DVD sales.

Guest CKChamp
But what has he done since his last DVD? drank some steveweisers? said "what" over 1 million times....per show? hit the stunner of the year on Linda on RAW Homecoming? basically he's done nothing, sure i can understand why Cena gets another DVD being WWE's highest draw (which does = money i know), and with Rey he's recently won (and lost) a World Title and headlined WM, but Austin, he's done bugger all.

While Austin has had MANY dvd releases (which he deserves) there isnt one definitive one, as say Bret Hart, Ric Flair, Benoit - so again I say we should get one. Much like the Pillman, a good depthful first disc with all his best matches.

But yeah, we need a Mr Perfect one out ASAP. What would be more awesome is a 90's collection much like they did the superstars of the 80's.

Guest Christof
Everyone's favourite commentator gets the recognition he deserves.

A JBL DVD! Woooooooooo! That would be great, just add random matches and have JBL do his thing over the top!

WWE has announced details on their planned 2007 DVD releases.

WWE Armageddon 2006 - Release Date: 1/16/07

ECW: Extreme Rules - 2 DVD set - Release Date: 1/30/07

"A two-disc compilation that showcases some of the best matches of the return of ECW, as well as vignettes about the newest Extremists. Hosted by Tazz and Joey Styles, ECW: Extreme Rules highlights both the new Extremists (such as Big Show, C.M. Punk, Test, Kevin Thorn, etc.) as well as the ECW Originals (including RVD, Sabu, Sandman, Dreamer, and Balls)."

WWE New Year's Revolution 2007 - Release Date: 2/06/07

The New & Improved DX - 3 DVD set - Release Date: 2/20/07

"The New and Improved D-Generation X will be a 3-disc release covering the reformation of the group that includes promos, matches and the chaos the duo of The Game and HBK caused Mr. McMahon."

WWE Royal Rumble 2007 - Release Date: 2/27/07

Royal Rumble Anthology - Release Date: 3/13/07

"January 28, 2007 will be the 20th Anniversary of the Royal Rumble. WWE fans have always loved this unique match, and when a WrestleMania championship opportunity sweetened the winner's pot, the Royal Rumble became one of the most important annual events on WWE's calendar. This DVD set will depict, in their entirety, the first 20 Royal Rumbles in a handsome collector's box. The first 12 Royal Rumble events have never been available on DVD."

WWE No Way Out 2007 - Release Date: 3/20/07

Ric Flair & The Four Horsemen - Release Date: 4/10/07

"One of the first, and coolest, factions in sports-entertainment was The Four Horsemen. This multi-disc release will cover the creation of the Horsemen and is filled with exclusive iterviews from many of the Superstars who were part of this groundbreaking group as well as rivalry highlights and complete matches."

WWE WrestleMania 23 - Release Date: 5/22/07

WWE Backlash 2007 - Release Date: 5/29/07

Great Families of Wrestling - Release Date: 6/05/07

"Some of the greatest WWE Superstars have come from family legacies that include the names McMahon, Von Erich, Funk, Hart, Guerrero, Orton, Gagne, Colon, DiBiase, Rhodes and more. Relationships and long held secrets from fathers, sons, brothers and grandsons of sports-entertainment will all be explored in the Great Families of Wrestling DVD."

WWE Judgment Day 2007 - Release Date: 6/19/07

ECW One Night Stand 2007 - Release Date: 7/10/07

WWE Vengeance 2007 - Release Date: 7/24/07

WWE Great American Bash 2007 - Release Date: 8/21/07

The Ladder Match - Release Date: 8/28/07

"Follow the evolution of the Ladder Match and see how it has evolved into one of the most popular matches in WWE today. From the first Ladder Match with Shawn Michaels and Razor Ramon at WrestleMania X to the inaugural Money in the Bank Ladder Match that took place at WrestleMania 21, witness why the Ladder Match has become a staple in WWE."

The Triumph and Tragedy of World Class Championship Wrestling - Release Date: 9/18/07

WWE SummerSlam 2007 - Release Date: 9/25/07

WWE Unforgiven 2007 - Release Date: 10/16/07

Rey Mysterio: The Biggest Little Man - Release Date: 10/23/07

"Relive some of the Rey Mysterio's classic rivalries with Superstars like Eddie Guerrero, Kurt Angle, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, JBL, Chris Benoit. Also, Rey Mysterio: The Biggest Little Man will showcase some of the high-flying Superstar's most memorable tag team matches with partners RVD, Eddie Guerrero and Batista."

WWE No Mercy 2007 - Release Date: 11/06/07

John Cena: This Is My Life - Release Date: 11/06/07

"John Cena is more than just a WWE Champion. In 2005, Cena released his highly successful debut CD, "You Can't See Me" and in 2006 he starred in his first major motion picture, The Marine. Cena has reached the next level of Superstardom, and John Cena: My Life will chronicle his meteoric rise to the top of the sports-entertainment world with highlights from his biggest matches and exclusive interviews."

Steve Austin's Life and Legacy - Release Date: 11/20/07

"A career-spanning retrospective of the Rattlesnake that highlights Austin's amazing career and his legendary rivalries with Bret Hart, The Rock, Mick Foley, Triple H, Kurt Angle, Undertaker, Kane, Scott Hall, Eddie Guerrero and more. Stone Cold Steve Austin's Life and Legacy will also include footage and matches from WCW, ECW, and his Smokey Mountain days."

WWE Cyber Sunday 2007 - Release Date: 12/04/07

WWE Survivor Series 2007 - Release Date: 12/26/07

ECW December to Dismember - Release Date: 01/01/08

Max posted this in another thread.

I am now counting the minutes until the release of the Horsemen DVD and that McMahon guy is getting even more of my money when the Steve Austin (hopefully a multi disc one because if anyone deserves it it's Steve Austin) and the Families DVDs are released (and it'll be interesting to see the level of spin doctoring and BS both on this and on the World Class DVD), so roll on 2007. I'll use the DX one to wipe my ass with if I ever run out of toilet paper. Admittedly wiping your ass with a DVD would be quite painful but it seems like the only logical use it would have for me.

Guest DarkMatchJobber

I think that the great families of wrestling dvd is going to be terrific and a valuable insight into the legacy of clans such as the Von Erichs,Harts,Watts,Jarretts,Andersons,Funks and many more :xyx

I'm particularly interested in learning more about the Von Erichs.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity