Fan Clubs (beta)

Recommend me Some Games

Fletch

Ive purchased a 360. Well my Dad got me one, Ive just gotta pay for it on Friday. I think I got a decent deal, fair enough only the Core pack, but at £145 its not to be sniffed at really since Ive already ordered a Hard Drive for cheaper than retail price and I shant be using Wireless for my online gaming anyway.

But anyways, I dont have any games thus far and I still love it, for simple DVD/CD playback and the fact I can hook up my Creative Zen 8gb Mp3 and listen to all the music through it and view the pictures.

Im a sports fan, racing fan, little bit of FPS, so Perfect Dark is a must anyway :P, um, played Just Cause, enjoyed it a bit. Dont like RPGS

Recommend away!

Guest MojoPogo
Project Gotham 3, Smackdown v Raw (duh!), Dead or Alive 4 (if you like boobies!) I would have recommended Oblivion also but you dont like RPGs......

Guest Daredevil
You'll properly like Saints Row Fletch. Its like GTA but its a little different from GTA. The story is good, the graphics are awesome and the gameplay is wicked. If your in to that kind of game this is for you.

Guest Jaycey Baby
Best games I've had for the 360 are Condemned and Hitman : Blood Money. Perfect Dark Zero wasn't much cop, although Prey's great if you don't mind spending 50 quid on a game you can complete in two or three sittings.

Guest TNA TNA TNA
You'll properly like Saints Row Fletch. Its like GTA but its a little different from GTA. The story is good, the graphics are awesome and the gameplay is wicked. If your in to that kind of game this is for you.

I agree Saints Row is a must buy

Oh yeah and fletch if you have windows media player 11 or windows media centre you can stream stuff on your pc to your console. if you need help i can guide you its really easy. you can also connect a digital camera to a 360

you wont regret buying a 360 the games coming out for it are going to be awesome

I recommend:

FEAR-coming out on friday. one of the best fps games ever

Oblivion-I hate RPGs as well but this ones really wicked

PGR3-the game is sooo fun

Dead Or Alive 4- its got some good fighting and its really addictive

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter- One of the best games ever

Gears Of War- developers postponed games that were meant to be released this month because november 2006 is gears of war month

Original Doom from xbox live arcade

Do you play online?

Edited by TNA TNA TNA

Guest Anime Otaku
Ghost Recon is over rated IMO though it may just be I prefer a run 'n' gun style for FPS games. Quake 4 is good, so is Chromehounds. Also DOA4 is really difficult to begin with even on easy he A.I is tough to beat.

Guest Daredevil

There's more games I recommend for the XBox360.

Condemned-If your into Horror games you'll love this this one is class. Really creepy.

Smackdown vs Raw 07-I don't really need to explain this one but I put it on the list anyway.

F.E.A.R-I got this one on the PC and this is very creepy. Its a bit like Condemned but in my opinion its better really good and scary.

Dead or Alive 4-I like fighting games I don't really have much fighting games bit is one is awesome and the girls are hot aswell so you'll enjoy this one.

Oblivion-I know you hate RPGs but this is very good game. Its up to you if your not into RPGs then is isn't for you but give it a try that's what I'll recommend

Tomb Raider:Legends-If your into adventure games and puzzles this is for you. This properly is the biggest comeback in gaming history after Angel Of Darkness and their terrible movies. I thought Lara will never recover from it but she has with the best Tomb Raider to date in my view.

Burnout:Revenge-This is a brilliant game were you can cause as much mayhem as possible. My whole family & friends are hook on this game. They just love to crash cars and just cause mayhem its totally crazy but its awesome.

There's a lot more great XBox360 games coming soon and that's the main stuff including Saints Row I recommend to get for the XBox360. Their's so many great XBox360 games its unreal.:xyx

Been to Gamestation this afternoon. Bought a memory card to last me til my Hard Drive turns up, Perfect Dark and DOA4. Thing is DOA4 wouldnt work, so I took it back just and he told me I simply needed to change my settings to 60Hz. Done so, played it, love it. Graphics are phenomenal, gameplay is addictive

Guest Ravenmark

Fight Night 3 is brilliant.

Top Spin 2 is really good fun.

I've played Saint's Row as a demo and I think it's overrated - The Godfather is a much more enjoyable experience.

Since the cost of 360 Games are so freakin expensive may I suggest trying them out first using SwapGame.com? Basically it's a rental service letting you rent games out for a monthly fee. You can get one game out at a time for £9.99, two for £14.99 and three for £19.99 I believe and it's unlimited to the amount of games you can have in a month. It's well worth the look, I got Pro 6 from them at the weekend which I've been playing quite a bit of and today they're sending me Saint's Row.

They do games for the Original XBOX. XBOX 360, PS2, PSP, DS and they'll be doing Wii games as well.

Have a look, you can only try and it's better than handing out £50 for a game you might not enjoy.

Guest TNA TNA TNA

I agree with Andrew you need to be careful. I suggest you get xbox live and then you can download demos and videos of games.

You can get xbox360 games for 40quid from Tescos or small indy games shops.

360 has sooo many wicked games coming out its not even funny. Burger King have released some games over in America and hopefully over here

Fifa is great, played it last weekend bloody hard work for a footy game fair play.

Oblivion is awesomeness.

Godfather well what can I say brilliant gameplay, and the graphics oh my god.

NFS Carbon is alright if a little short I bought it friday started playing at midday and by midnight I'd completed 69% of the game I'd taken a 2 hour break and a few small ones in that too.

Loads of good ones coming out soon too.

xXx