Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Which Diva in Playboy this year?

Guest The Great Ahmar

Guest The Great Ahmar
According to PWInsider.com, SmackDown Diva Ashley Massaro will indeed be posing nude for Playboy. WWE should be making the official announcement soon. In the last week, WWE has been teasing the idea of Ashley doing Playboy on the company website what with Playboy covergirls Cindy Margolis and Candice Michelle advising her to go for it. Anyways, her spread will be released around Wrestlemania.

Furthermore, Ashley has already posed nude for Playboy before. Under the pseudonym Ryan MacKenzie, she appeared in the "Cyber Girl of the Week" feature in January 2004.

Well we had Vito's Playgirl one, so Here is Ashley's one! I reckon it will be her, especially with this inflated ballons on her chest! It's a shame that Maria isn't in it, she is super friggin' HOT!

Some other dude said:

"With 'Kendrick's got a crush' Storyline it will help for a match at Mania between London and Kendrick!"

I for one won't mind that match, but spitting them up!

Edited by The Great Ahmar

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't care. I have seen Ashley's naked pics before, so it's a waste of time IMO.

Now, if it was a new Diva that hadn't posed naked before, then I would excited.

Guest Kanenite
Same with Drake i've already seen her nude pictures, about 4 hours ago actually. But it would be much more fitting to have a Diva who has yet to pose for playboy to get the shoot.

Guest Daredevil
I wish it was Layla or Kelly Kelly posing nude, that would be awesome!

Yeah that will be awesome.:lol

I not really bothered who gets pick to pose for playboy. As long if it isn't a plastic chick I'm ok. I'm not into fake girls.

Guest FreeSpirit
To be honest with you, I wouldn't mind Sharmell posing nude for Playboy as she has an absolutely lush body, it's just a shame her looks aren't up to scratch. :(

I don't care who poses for Playboy anymore.

What I'd enjoy is a full hour of Krystall stripping and dirty dancing. I'd go out and buy every copy on the shelf. I haven't seen that hot a body and shakin' ass in years.

I couldn't agree with you more. Kristal has got a rockin' body.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Dave Meltzer is reporting that Ashley Massaro suffered some sort of an implant injury either yesterday or today on the European tour.

Well can't see it being Ashley anytime soon posing!

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity