Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

WWE WrestleMania Revenge European Tour - April 2007

Guest y2kwrestlingfan

Guest y2kwrestlingfan

http://www.wrasslin.com/displayarticle.asp?article=225

I know it's probably a bit early for this but these are the rumoured dates for the 2007 european tour.

RAW

- April 15th: Mantova, Italia

- April 16th: Milano, Italia (tapings tv)

- April 17th: Roma, Italia

- April 18th: Treviso, Italia

- April 19th: Munchen, Germany

- April 20th: Manheim, Germany

- April 21st: Oberhausen, Germany

- April 22nd: Hannover, Germany

- April 23rd: London, England (tapings tv)

- April 24th: Paris, France

SMACKDOWN

- April 14th: Firenze, Italia

- April 15th: Torino, Italia

- April 16th: Genova, Italia

- April 17th: Milano, Italia (tapings tv)

- April 18th: Roma, Italia

- April 19th: Caserta, Italia

- April 20th: Treviso, Italia

- April 21st: Wien, Austria

- April 22nd: Cardiff, Wales

- April 23rd: Birmingham, England

- April 24th: London, England (tapings tv)

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest y2kwrestlingfan
were do i get tickets for the london tapings?

Like I said these are rumours but a strong rumour so I think if you get in touch with them they'll won't know a thing.

It's best to keep checking on wwe worldwide on wwe.com and wwe programmes.

Guest porridge
http://www.wrasslin.com/displayarticle.asp?article=225

I know it's probably a bit early for this but these are the rumoured dates for the 2007 european tour.

RAW

- April 15th: Mantova, Italia

- April 16th: Milano, Italia (tapings tv)

- April 17th: Roma, Italia

- April 18th: Treviso, Italia

- April 19th: Munchen, Germany

- April 20th: Manheim, Germany

- April 21st: Oberhausen, Germany

- April 22nd: Hannover, Germany

- April 23rd: London, England (tapings tv)

- April 24th: Paris, France

SMACKDOWN

- April 14th: Firenze, Italia

- April 15th: Torino, Italia

- April 16th: Genova, Italia

- April 17th: Milano, Italia (tapings tv)

- April 18th: Roma, Italia

- April 19th: Caserta, Italia

- April 20th: Treviso, Italia

- April 21st: Wien, Austria

- April 22nd: Cardiff, Wales

- April 24th: London, England (tapings tv)

That's a serious travel schedule for both brands! And if those dates are correct then Smackdown is really hitting Italy in a big way. Why is they always spend a lot of time there? Raw tends to wander around although it's usually an 80% a British tour really, but the recent Smackdown tours have been much more European.

I hope the dates turn out to be wrong because I'd like to see as many dates in the UK as possible. However we've been lucky enough to see both brands over here regularly in the last 5 years so I suppose it's only fair they spend a greater time abroad this time.

When were the tapings last in London? Was it April this year? I won't be here happy if they're back there again so soon. I was expecting it to be Birmingham's turn next.

Edited by porridge

Guest FreeSpirit
That's a really strange sechedule. Raw hardly ever go to Italy yet they have four house shows there? While there's only ONE Raw show in the UK. I'm glad the tapings are in London though, if that's the case.

Guest Kanenite

SMACKDOWN

That's all I needed, get in! I haven't seen Smackdown yet because there hasn't been much oppurtunity for me and if Taker's still around and does the show then that'll make my day. Hopefully this is true because they haven't been around my area for a house show recently, they went to Sheffield but that's still an hour and a half plus I already had a Smackdown House show to go to but they moved it forward to April and changed it to RAW so didn't have the chance again. Chuffed to bits with that though, cheers!

Guest wwepigred
All I want is a show at Wembley!

SAME HERE, i really hope these rumors are true. WWE IN WEMBLEY WILL ROCK

ok im calm.....................

Guest hassan_113

IT IS TRUE.

These are the dates. If you check my last article in the 'SS UK Nov tour', then I tell you that on the plastic bags they were giving out, it said the dates on the back.

No Raw UK house shows- they have done many here over recent years.

Maybe they should just hold Backlash in Birmingham or something?! It was our turn for the tapings- why London?!

Guest MastersGonads
IT IS TRUE.

These are the dates. If you check my last article in the 'SS UK Nov tour', then I tell you that on the plastic bags they were giving out, it said the dates on the back.

No Raw UK house shows- they have done many here over recent years.

Maybe they should just hold Backlash in Birmingham or something?! It was our turn for the tapings- why London?!

After the successful shows in Wembley in April, WWE have found it a good Arena to use, and this works perfectly for having a show in the North and in the South...

Guest porridge
After the successful shows in Wembley in April, WWE have found it a good Arena to use, and this works perfectly for having a show in the North and in the South...

Or maybe it's just more of the London bias that we see so regularly in other sports e.g. building the new national stadium in Wembley.

We have good arenas all round the country and the tapings have been huge successes wherever theyy've been. There's no need to limit themselves to using one or two whenever the regular rotation works perfectly well.

IT IS TRUE.

Ah well. WWE have been over here so much in recent years you get used to it. Musn't be greedy I suppose. I remember a time when I'd have been happy to see them just once in my life so I can't complain when they start going to other countries. I'm just thankful one brand is still coming to Birmingham. Would have preferred Raw but hey ho.

Edited by porridge

Guest MastersGonads
Or maybe it's just more of the London bias that we see so regularly in other sports e.g. building the new national stadium in Wembley.

We have good arenas all round the country and the tapings have been huge successes wherever theyy've been. There's no need to limit themselves to using one or two whenever the regular rotation works perfectly well.

There is no bias to London...it is simply they were very impressed with Wembley in April...and decided for the 'look' on television it would be the better arena...compared to Excel which was a disaster...

Guest MastersGonads
Wembley and the MEN are the two arenas that are best for TV in the UK I guess so they'll probably stick with them from now on.

Exactly!

Excel was a disaster and so was Sheffield....WWE wants the biggest crowd and the MEN and Wembley will be able to provide this

Guest porridge
There is no bias to London...it is simply they were very impressed with Wembley in April...and decided for the 'look' on television it would be the better arena...compared to Excel which was a disaster...

There's always a London bias in these sorts of things. And all arena's look the same on televison so that doesn't really make sense.

Wembley and the MEN are the two arenas that are best for TV in the UK I guess so they'll probably stick with them from now on.

Why are they best for TV?

Exactly!

Excel was a disaster and so was Sheffield....WWE wants the biggest crowd and the MEN and Wembley will be able to provide this

How was it a disaster exactly?

Guest Slim Jim
I guess the Wembley and the MEN especially are the best because they are the biggest. These tours are big money, and for the biggest shows they want to make the most money.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity