Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

WrestleMania 23 Main Event Possibilities

Guest Bubba T

Guest Bubba T

So it's November and i think we can pretty much say we have no idea what Main Event will occur for WM23. Do you think we will see something such as Batista vs Cena or even Cena V. Orton? People have always wanted to see that happen but we have yet to see it....

I think we should definitely see something like that because one of the reasons the Attitude Era was so big its cause we saw ppl like Austin,Rock,Triple H, HBK and other huge names square off. Last yr it was Triple H and Cena but as much as I love triple h because he is my favorite, he's already had his fair share of WM main-events.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cena vs. Orton makes sense for RAW. That could easily turn into a three-way Cena/Orton/HHH though. HHH seems to be happy to stay out of the title picture apart from when WrestleMania comes around.

I'm at a loss with SD! King Booker seems to be going nowhere as champion but the bookers may well keep the title on him until Mania in the hope that he can get over on longevity in the way that JBL's WWE Title reign went. I don't think it will work though. Realistically, they should be aiming at having Batista in their main event. He's their most over babyface who isn't the Undertaker.

Guest the HiTman
Batista vs Cena would be my first thoughts. Whatever the main event, I hope they build it from early 07 instead of rushing it mid March.

Guest WWEbelfastgal
I hope the SD main event is Batista v King Booker and the Raw main event is John Cena v Randy Orton. I don't think King Booker is doing too bad a job as World Champion. I think he's one of Smackdown's most entertaining stars :xyx

Guest MojoPogo
I'd love to see Taker get a final run with the belt, but that aint happening. Business wise, Orton v Cena makes sense if done properly, but that would be tough on Edge who has had a good year in my book. I think Hogan will somehow wangle his way into the main even this year for some reason.......

Guest SuperKick Kid

If Mark Henry is back by Wrestlemania, I think the Smackdown Main Event should be Mark Henry vs Batista.

The Raw Main Even will almost definately have John Cena in it, just who will he be facing?

Chances are it will be Randy Orton.

Guest Marc McCann

i've heard batista could be facing lashley but i doubt it would be a main event.

personally i would like to see hbk face shelton from raw and smackdown's main event would be benoit against finlay. no chance of either happening though

Guest Daredevil
I think the main event for the next WM will be Orton and Cena. Its still early to call but I think that one will be a possibility. Other one comes to mind is Bobby Lashley and KING BOOKAAAA if the king regains the title at Survivor Series. I don't know but I'll wait til who wins the 2007 Royal Rumble to judge.

Guest Daredevil
SD won't main event, they may have the Second last match.

Yeah I'm sensing thats going to happen again at this WM. I do wish they were the main event again. Raw hasn't been building up feuds that much these days in my opinion.

Guest FreeSpirit

Raw: HHH Vs HBK (I'm still living in hope)

SmackDown: Lashley Vs Batista Vs King Booker

ECW: CM Punk Vs Test or Show (Whoever is Champ)

Guest Danny Styles

one thing almost for sure is Big Show vs Hogan, probably ending with Hogan slamming Show and hitting a leg drop

I have a feeling (and are hoping), for face HHH vs heel Edge, WWE have kept those two apart and they haven't gone one on one for a while too my knowledge (which isn't great), i'd love Edge to get the belt of Cena and feud with HHH, i think that would be so great

For Smackdown i predict Batista vs someone, maybe a crossover from Smackdown

Batista vs Mark Henry and John Cena vs Triple H.

Batista vs Henry is more hope on my part than anything, but it could work. The build up for their match at GAB was going quite well until the injury, and technically the match has been built up for about a year, so they could use that. Henry should be back around Mania.

Cena vs HHH has a strong chance of happening, but this time with Trips winning. They've only had 1 one-on-one match, so the match still has a special feel to it, and HHH has been out of the title scene for quite a while. But please God, if this does happen, don't let it be DX HHH. Last year, the build up for the match wasn't anything special, but change it to DX HHH and Cena with all the "comedy" and it'd be downright unbearable.

Raw: HHH Vs HBK (I'm still living in hope)

SmackDown: Lashley Vs Batista Vs King Booker

ECW: CM Punk Vs Test or Show (Whoever is Champ)

Me too G2G, me too.

So for me.

Raw: Bad ass/face, ass kicker/pyscho, jean wearing, full beard HHH vs Heel, arrogant, socky *******, son of a bitch HBK. :D

ECW: Don't care as long as Punk wins the title.

SD: King BOKAAAAHHHH vs The Miz in an epic battle for the WHC title.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity