Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

***Official RAW Discussion Thread-Nov. 20, 2006 from Baltimore, MD (Episode #704)

TPIB

Credit: WWE.com

The Ladder to the Intercontinental Championship

The dogfight for the Intercontinental Championship has gotten bitter for Jeff Hardy and Johnny Nitro. Hardy was able to regain the championship last week, but after the match, Nitro solidified his standing as a sore loser by attacking Hardy and slamming him in the face with a ladder.

What will happen when Hardy defends his championship against Nitro in a Ladder Match? The confidence must be swelling inside of Hardy, who has participated in some of the most brutal and memorable Ladder Matches in WWE history. Nitro on the other hand, has no experience.

Watch RAW Monday night at 9/8 CT on the USA Network to find out who walks away with the gold.

Conf. Matches/Events

Intercontinental Championship: Ladder Match:

Jeff Hardy © Vs. Johnny Nitro

I'm curious to see if they announce Piper's replacement for Survivor Series. Arn Anderson seems to be the obvious choice, but I could be wrong.

Edited by TPIB

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sparrow

I'm curious to see if they announce Piper's replacement for Survivor Series. Arn Anderson seems to be the obvious choice, but I could be wrong.

Yea you are wrong sorry to say, as it has been confirmed that Arn can't wrestle. Unless which i hope is the case that he does not do much in the match and just comes in at the end for the win.

Ladder match should be a passable match, im slowly losing being a fan of Jeffs and becoming a Nitromaniac.

But we have all seen what Drake is like a he is the bigest Nitro fan out there:P

Guest Mister LJ
Well as long as it isn't David Flair! I think it should be Dusty Rhodes since AA can't wrestle anymore. It would be good for nostalgia to see Arn team with Flair again though. He could stand outside the ring and come in to throw a few punches. I wouldn't have him in there too long though.

Guest MastersGonads
Well as long as it isn't David Flair! I think it should be Dusty Rhodes since AA can't wrestle anymore. It would be good for nostalgia to see Arn team with Flair again though. He could stand outside the ring and come in to throw a few punches. I wouldn't have him in there too long though.

Dusty is already in the match.....

I'm a little surprised that the Ladder Match is the only thing confirmed for RAW, they usually have more than one match or event confirmed, maybe they find it best to leave most of the show to be a surprise.

I would love to hear DX comment on the situation with VKM, but I doubt they will say anything.

Guest Slim Jim
maybe they find it best to leave most of the show to be a surprise.

It's more like, they haven't thought far enough ahead to have anything planned for the show in advanced. They've got a ladder match to try and get people to watch and that's all they've thought about.

Guest porridge
After last week's hotly debated Raw, it'll be interesting to see what the reaction is this week. I can already guess what a few people are going to say but then they've probably already written their review.

Guest Danny Styles

I would love to hear DX comment on the situation with VKM, but I doubt they will say anything.

it's because VKM fears the Vodoo Kin Mafi :D

shoudl be an ok Raw this week, but the Raw ladder match shoudl be worth watching

I would be delighted if it was as good as last week. Fingers crossed.

Surely it cant be that good:lol

Ladder match = yay

500 unfunny DX skits = nay

Guest Adam Gill

I'm looking forward to this week's Raw, although I'll have to set the Sky+ and watch it tomorrow as I'm shattered already. :D

The Hardy/Nitro ladder match should be ok but WWE aren't half over-using the gimmick matches this year, aren't they?

Here's hoping it won't be full of DX this week though.

Who am I trying to kid? :roll

Theres pretty much ZERO chance of DX mentioning the VKM. Zero. What would DX gain from it anyway?

I'm looking forward to the ladder match even tho Nitro and Melina bore the hell out of me. I truly hate watching his matches. Even when MNM was together they bored me a little, but now that Mercury is gone they suck even more. (wow. I didn't mean to go on a rant like that)

Guest Sparrow
Just hours before Raw goes live, reports are that all members from all Survivor Series teams will be present in Baltimore tonight. This includes competitors from both ECW and SmackDown. If the rumors are true, it could be a very volatile situation just six days before Survivor Series.

Suspicions were amplified as WWE.com witnessed CM Punk – a member of Team DX – step into a taxi at a downtown Baltimore hotel, and the spotting of the Extreme Giant Big Show at a local restaurant earlier.

Could the ECW World Champion and Survivor Series team captain be in town for tonight’s edition of Raw? What does this mean for the Raw roster on hand at the First Mariner Arena in Baltimore?

Some more news on Raw.

Guest GURRRRR
Did you hear the amended Rated RKO entrance music. That was a disaster. For people who didnt hear it, its a mix of Edge and Ortons original musics.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity