Big Show© vs Bobby Lashley vs Rob Van Dam vs Test vs CM Punk vs Sabu

Credit: WWE.com

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i guess we'll find out whether or not one match can truly sell a PPV

There's absolutely no other match that WWE could throw together from the current ECW roster that could make me want to buy this PPV

Well i guess we'll find out whether or not one match can truly sell a PPV

There's absolutely no other match that WWE could throw together from the current ECW roster that could make me want to buy this PPV

Do you alot of Raw and Smackdown feuds will come over to the PPv Telf?

Do you alot of Raw and Smackdown feuds will come over to the PPv Telf?

It might well be there only other option, but that would completely discredit ECW as a brand

Guest Al Stevens
i would have expected to see a Tommy Dreamer/ Balls Mchoney vs Kevin Thorn/Mike Knox match announced as well as the Sandman Vs Matt Striker as well.

Guest FreeSpirit

Where the hell do WWE get off holding two PPVs in a week (three in four weeks) just before Christmas. Do they think we're all made of money? :lol

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to the Extreme Elimination Chamber, and greatful this PPV is Live on Sky Sports 1.

Wouldn't it be much nicer to have RVD vs Sabu vs Punk in a three way for the title than this elimination chamber? I hope Show doesn't lose the belt to Lashley, that's like going from bad, to slightly less bad but still bad.

Wouldn't it be much nicer to have RVD vs Sabu vs Punk in a three way for the title than this elimination chamber? I hope Show doesn't lose the belt to Lashley, that's like going from bad, to slightly less bad but still bad.

I can see your point,it's still better than Test winning it.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
WWE.COM will be holding a press conferance on Monday regarding the show apparently so they will probably announce some matches then or atleast say when they will be announced

Guest Adam Gill

Only having 1 match announced so close to the show is ridiculous really.

I'll watch the show because it's "free" but there is no way I would have payed £15 for it, if it wasn't on Sky Sports.

In my opinion, they should have not put CM Punk in the EEC. Firstly, he won't win so he will obviously get pinned or made to submit which will ruin his undefeated which has helped get him over.

Also, he had (and still does it seems) a feud with Mike Knox which I though was half-good, with the Kelly Kelly dynamic thrown in - so that could have been a undercard match with a decent build-up behind it.

The Sandman's feud with Matt Stiker along with Kevin Thorn's feud with Balls Mahoney finished weeks ago which is a shame as they would have filled the card up nicely.

Big Craig mentioned something in the chat room about John Cena facing Hardcore Holly at the event, which I can see happening. After maybe Holly costs Cena's team at Survivor Series or something.

Whatever it is though, this show needs it - quick!

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
In my opinion, they should have not put CM Punk in the EEC. Firstly, he won't win so he will obviously get pinned or made to submit which will ruin his undefeated which has helped get him over.

Ppunk was over the first time he stepped in an ECW ring, it was nothing to do with his streak that got him over, without even seeing him wrestle he was getting more cheers then anyone on the whole roster!

Also if not Punk who else would you put in the chamber? Holly - he's no where near over enough or good enough to draw in fans to watch the main event like Punk.

An undercard is needed badly, wwe.com are going to say something about it Monday so they have all next week to think something up

Guest Danny Styles

it kind of shows how much WWE care about ECW that it's their first ECW own PPV since the TV started, and they've only announced one match

i have a feeling we'll have inter-brand matches on the undercard

Guest Adam Gill
Ppunk was over the first time he stepped in an ECW ring, it was nothing to do with his streak that got him over, without even seeing him wrestle he was getting more cheers then anyone on the whole roster!

Also if not Punk who else would you put in the chamber? Holly - he's no where near over enough or good enough to draw in fans to watch the main event like Punk.

An undercard is needed badly, wwe.com are going to say something about it Monday so they have all next week to think something up

I think Punk being undefeated has helped him get over, with the more casual WWE fans - who probably weren't aware of his achievments on the indy scene.

Sure he was over when he stepped into a WWE ring because they debuted him in the Hammerstein Ballroom, in front of fans who knew he was and what he had done outside WWE. WWE managment used their heads on that one.

I just think if you asked your average WWE fan what CM Punk did before he came to WWE then they probably wouldn't know, so giving him a bit of a push with his undefeated streak has helped him get over with those sort of fans.

That's my take on it anyway.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity