Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Best crowd reactions?

Guest krudler

Guest krudler

was watching the Rock/Hogan match from mania x-8 the other,that match surely must have the best crowd response to a match ive ever seen,that first move when they lock up and hogan just shoves the rock on his ass makes the crowd lose their friggin minds,same when hogan hulks up after kicking out of the peoples elbow later on,anyone else got any favourite crowd reactions?

another few would be

rvd vs cena at this years one night stand,that ecw crowd throwing cenas shirt back at him is priceless,and fair play to cena he played up to it beautifully.

austins beer bash,when austin tears into the arena with the beer truck and drenches the corporation the crowd go abslutely insane

austin vs tyson,so well recieved i remember sky news did a report on it the night after it happened,i had stopped watching wrestling regularly from 94-98 but this got me hooked again

mick foley winning the world title on raw,a huge and heartfelt reaction from the fans,mick running around the crowd with the belt was great

eric bischoff turning up on raw,2002,i was STUNNED when this happened i hadnt heard anything about it at all,the crowd was in shock as well

more recently the crowd going absolutely apeshit after the announcement that Kurt was coming to TNA

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Al Stevens

I think the best reaction i heard when it was Rock Vs Brock..... The fact the Rock was suppose to be the biggest baby face in the WWE at the time and he got booed out of the building was something special.

Also i think the reaction to the Undertakers return at Judgement Day when he came back as the american Baddass was pretty special as well.

Triple H vs John Cena at Wrestlemania earlier this year. Fantastic crowd.

Also the Royal Rumble 1990 when the Ultimate Warrior and Hogan had a very brief encounter. Ventura was ace on commentary; "The Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan, ONE on ONE!" The crowd went nuts.

Guest Daredevil
It's going to be at WM 18 when Rock and Hogan square off it was a very heated match up. The Austin era got a lot of great reactions from the crowd and In Your House CS got great reactions aswell.

Guest DarkMatchJobber
Hulk Hogan gets a tremendous reaction from the crowd every time he appears on WWE television simply because he is the biggest name in the history of wrestling and without him there would be no WWE.

Hulk Hogan gets a tremendous reaction from the crowd every time he appears on WWE television simply because he is the biggest name in the history of wrestling and without him there would be no WWE.

Did you see the second SNME of 2006? as Drven said..."THE CROWDS GOING MILD!"

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/forum/showpost.php?p=467304&postcount=49

Edited by Ryan

Guest porridge
Also i think the reaction to the Undertakers return at Judgement Day when he came back as the american Baddass was pretty special as well.

Got to agree with that. You could just feel the excitement and atmosphere jumping out of the TV at you.

Another two that stand out for me are HHH's 2002 return at MSG (the crowd really showed how much they wanted him back), and Austin's run-in at Backlash 2000. He was supposed to be in The Rock's corner vs HHH but got 'delayed'. Finally he arrived, the glass smashed, he walked out with a steel chair and a beer belly, and JR said "My god King, Austin just knocked out six people!".

Guest the HiTman

Two best:

Crowd reaction when Austin's music hit when he came down to help Foley win the title on RAW.

Austin coming to help the WWE on the RAW just before inVasion. Crowd knows he's making his way to the ring and chant his name until his music hits and they go nuts.

- Hogan/Rock at WM 18

- HHH's return from his quad injury at MSG 02'

- Angle debuting in TNA

- RVD/Cena at ONS 2

- HHH/Cena at WM 22

Just to name a few. :)

Joe/Kobashi. When the most legendary wrestler of all time from the Orient is taken aback by a crowd popping you know it was getting crazy. The music hit, and everyone knew he was coming, but when he stepped out from behind that curtain, the New Yorker almost exploded.

The Rock coming back in Miami.

CM Punk pinning Austin Aries for the ROH Title. Absolutely no one expected that to happen.

Whenever the glass shattered in the middle of a brawl.

-Joe/Kobashi-especially when Joe bitch-slaps Kobashi

-Hogan/Rock

-The Rock Vs Mankind for the WWF title some time in 1999,the 'pop' Austin got was amazing

-HHH's return at MSG

-Crowds reaction to Homicide helping ROH in the ROH/CZW feud

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity