Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Batista vs Taker at WM 23

Guest Drake

Well I read it on a very respectable Spanish website (He got the information from WO.com) that Batista vs Taker was rumoured for WM 23, and that Vince had given the "ok" for Tista to go over Taker.

I mean, you have to take this with a pinch of salt because A.) Batista is a walking injury man and B.) We know how many times Vince changes his mind.

The match IMO would not be anything great. But if build up right, the sheer spectacle of it at a stadium filled with 80+ fans could be HUGE.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the HiTman

Well. I truly hope there will be more than 80 fans! :P

All jokes aside. I doubt this would happen and cannot see 'Taker loosing his perfect WM record. Especially to an 'older' guy like Batista.

I can see something bigger planned for this. But I'm probably wrong.

Guest Kanenite
The match could be pretty big, i'd like to see it but as for Dave going over Taker, that shouldn't be right. I can't really see Dave having many years left in the Wrestling World so it wouldn't really benefit his career. If they were going to have someone end Taker's Streak it should have been Orton at Mania 21, he's the more likely figure to represent the WWE in the future so it would simply make sense to have Orton go over.

Guest WWEbelfastgal
If ANYONE goes over Taker at Mania im murdering Vince.

I'll join you on that hit. don't worry, I'll be there and if anybody goes over Taker, there WILL be murder up in Ford Field :xyx

Guest porridge
Well I read it on a very respectable Spanish website (He got the information from WO.com) that Batista vs Taker was rumoured for WM 23, and that Vince had given the "ok" for Tista to go over Taker.

Vince giving the "ok" is one thing but Taker doing it is another matter entirely.

Guest The Great Ahmar
Taker expressed the desire to have Kane beat him at Mania.

Back in 1998! 8 years on and Taker hasn't got as much going for him as he did back then!

Back in 1998! 8 years on and Taker hasn't got as much going for him as he did back then!

It was earlier this year actually, in an Interview Kane said Taker wanted Kane to go over him in Taker's last match at Mania, but Kane declined because he thought an up-n-comer should do it if anyone is.

Guest Kanenite
I don't think Kane was referring to Batista though, he more than likely meant any younger upcoming stars that were pushed as the future of WWE.

If Wrestlemania was just a week or two away, then Batista and Undertaker would be their biggest match

I can certainly see it happening but i wouldn't want to hazard a guess the way it would go if the title was on the line

well the taker win streak can always make for an interesting match at WM with the right opponent

however the list of credible opponents for taker at WM is pretty short - cena, hbk, hhh, and batista is really it

of those four i personally would like hbk to have the spot, given the history with him and taker and that also presents the best option for having a great match...they could even book the hell in a cell sequel if needed

and since they may feel obligated to have the taker streak continue, putting hbk in the spot prevents batista from having to job, which would hurt him alot more than it hurts michaels

Guest SuperKick Kid

I figure on Taker as a possible person to win the Rumble this year. So I figure he'll be in one of the main events.

Edge vs Taker for the Title is more what I want.

Guest Sparrow

Right i since we are going into WM 23 with a history match kinda (Big Show and Hulk) i would'nt mind seeing Undertaker Vs Mankind in a HITC match. I think it would draw having the two title matches, Hulk Vs Show and Taker Vs Mankind.

But i would say Tista Vs Taker would suck so much and it they make Batista go over, I think that would suck and i would hate it! I mean Taker goes over at Mania thats how it has always been.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity