Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

***VKM Respond to The Hardy's challenge***

Ryan

TNAWRESTLING.COM EXCLUSIVE – THE VOODOO KIN MAFIA ACCEPT THE OPEN CHALLENGE TO FACE MATT AND JEFF HARDY THIS SUNDAY NIGHT

On Wednesday, TNAwrestling.com received a call from the Voodoo Kin Mafia, who wanted to let the wrestling world know that they are publicly accepting the open challenge to face Matt and Jeff Hardy this Sunday night.

Although the open challenge was answered on their Monday night program by another tag team, BG and Kip would like to also accept the challenge to make it a three-way match.

According to BG, they will agree to compete in the bout under one condition – that the competition must cease and desist all “Dumb to the Xtreme” television skits effective immediately - and this must be verified by a signed and notarized legal document.

In turn, The Voodoo Kin Mafia will agree not to air their footage this Thursday night on “iMPACT!” on SpikeTV.

“You know Vince – a funny thing happened on Monday afternoon on your website when we were watching your little online press conference,” BG James said. “When the Hardys made the open challenge, I couldn’t help but hear the fans chanting ‘VKM’. Some other tag team may have accepted it, but it’s still an open challenge and the Voodoo Kin Mafia want in the match – so let’s make it a three-way. You have until this Thursday night before ‘iMPACT!’ goes on the air to give us an answer.”

The Voodoo Kin Mafia await a response from the WWE regarding the acceptance of the open challenge….

Surprising? No, Stupid? Yes, Not going to happen? No chance in hell.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're obviously trying to create controversy. The only problem for them being that it'll only be seen by the current TNA audience

I can see why they did it, but the bottom line is that WWE wouldn't let 2 of TNA's talent in, even if they are the former NAO.

A one time increase in buys for this PPV is not worth giving TNA the exposure they are desperately crying out for

Guest HH-Evolution

I don't see WWE stopping the DX Skits just because of it though...

They get a lot of General fan support, and plus I can't see anything other than a WWE Storyline ending the group anyhow.

But what Publicity are they getting? WWE wont give them any, and the only people that have seen VKM's answer know TNA exist anyway, its silly and childish of TNA, focus on your product, not the company your talk about more than yourself.

Guest Kanenite
I can never stand the bickering between two companies. With WCW and WWE they were on fairly equal levels, both had high rated shows and top talent, so they had good reason to do angle after angle after cheap shot after cheap shot against each other. As for TNA I just think that it's incredibly ridiculous, i'd rather TNA forget the WWE and focus on their own company, focus on their own angles and matches because all they're doing currently is wasting precious TV time all for nothing, they have a brilliant roster at the moment and have some potential classic feuds going. When TNA get more recognised and are on par with the WWE if it happens then I think it's worth even attempting anything.

But what Publicity are they getting? WWE wont give them any, and the only people that have seen VKM's answer know TNA exist anyway, its silly and childish of TNA, focus on your product, not the company your talk about more than yourself.

I agree, and what you have said is true, its all about TNA telling the fans who watch thier show, be them TNA fans, or be them WWE fans, that TNA is better than WWE. Now, its a matter of opinion on which company is better, but if you tell people something enough times, some people will start to believe it. So if TNA are telling fans that DX sucks, some people will start to think that. Personally I'm more of a fan of a wrestling company where the actions speak louder than words.

Guest FreeSpirit
WWE should just continue to ignore TNA, VKM and this whole angle. The moment WWE even acknowledges it is the moment they play into TNA's hands.

Or the differnce is you liked ECW..

I did? well i'll be damned, hey maybe i like Chelsea FC too, do i? you should know, oh wait no you shouldnt and you dont, just like you dont know if i liked the old ECW or not (until now), i didnt like the original ECW at all, the only thing i did like about it was when it fell on its ass, i do like the new ECW however because it has WWE written all over it and "Extreme Rules" arnt manditory.

Edited by Ryan

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity