Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Official RAW Discussion Thread- Dec. 4, 2006 from North Charleston, SC (#706)

TPIB

Credit: WWE.com

One night after ECW’s December to Dismember, Raw rivalries heat up in North Charleston, S.C.

Team DX-tremes

The Hardys soared to victory over MNM at December to Dismember, but Joey Mercury & Johnny Nitro plan to turn up the heat several notches on Raw—by teaming up with Edge & Randy Orton. Rated-RKO is still gloating about their heinous actions last week, leaving Ric Flair lying in a pool of his blood, plus leveling The Hardys and getting themselves disqualified during their World Tag Team Championship Match. Matt & Jeff won’t be alone against this fatal foursome, however; in their corner will be very pissed-off D-Generation X members Shawn Michaels and Triple H, who want revenge on Flair’s attackers at all costs. Will they succeed, or do MNM and Rated-RKO have a plan that will leave The Hardys and DX in the same condition as the annihilated Nature Boy?

Champ vs. Bulldozer

Last week, Umaga challenged John Cena to a WWE Championship match, a challenge that The Champ quickly accepted. He looked ready to go right then and there, but Armando Alejandro Estrada kept Umaga from going after Cena, saying the match would happen when they want it to. Will we find out exactly when that will be?

Revenge is a dish best served Raw, live Monday night at 9/8 CT on the USA Network.

Conf. Matches/Events

8-Man Tag:

D-Generation X & Hardy Boyz Vs. MNM & Rated RKO

For those interested, (to my knowledge) ECW will be taped on Monday from North Charleston, SC and SmackDown! was taped on Saturday (12/2) from Florence, SC due to SmackDown's overseas tour.

In a bit of RAW news, it's been reported that there will be a 3 hour RAW special on Dec. 18'th (night after Armageddon) from Washington, D.C. (Batista's Hometown). It's assumed that RAW will start an hour early (in the US), like their last special.

Edited by TPIB

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dalton Imperial

Is the three-hour special Dec. 18th Raw being billed as anything yet, like the terrible "Family Reunion" from a few months back?

I'm hoping Umaga just lays Cena out this week. :devil

I was actually expecting him to be on SmackDown. I'm a little curious to see how he'll do on RAW (if that's where he's going to be), seeing as it's live.

i'd imagine Raw now, surely they won't give ECW two huge black guys who actually are quite similar

Well, with Big Show supposively gone after Tuesday (or tonight, when the tapings take place), they need someone to fill in for Show. Of course, WWE may not let Show leave, like they did with Kane.

Edited by TPIB

Guest SuperKick Kid

Looks like a good show. Too bad I cant be there for Raw Chat tonight.

Stupid snow storm knocked out my internet.

Thank God for my school's computers or I would go insane.

I agree with Dave on the 8 man tag. Make it elimination.

Guest The Great Ahmar
I was actually expecting him to be on SmackDown. I'm a little curious to see how he'll do on RAW (if that's where he's going to be), seeing as it's live.

Well, with Big Show supposively gone after Tuesday (or tonight, when the tapings take place), they need someone to fill in for Show. Of course, WWE may not let Show leave, like they did with Kane.

Test will!

Masterlock's finally gonna be broken. About time.

Yeah... now that nobody cares about Master's, and he's lost a huge amount of muscle mass. :roll

I'm more excited about this unlikely reunion of the Shelton & Hass.

Guest Dalton Imperial

What does Masters have beside the Masterlock? Will we ever see him again?

Man, that heat when Umaga came out was so loud that my ears are still ringing.

Edited by Dalton Imperial

Guest SuperKick Kid

Im really enjoying this Raw.

World's Greatest Tag Team Reunion. The WWE are bringing back the Raw tag division :)

Umaga/Cena brawl was pretty good I thought. I really enjoyed it. It actually got me excited for Umaga vs Cena at NYR.

Umaga is really playing his part awesomely. Him screaming like that during the brawl was great.

Guest Dalton Imperial

Ehh...brawl didn't do much for me. But, I was hoping for Cena to be destroyed/bleeding/just this side of dead, so I guess it was ok.

Can WWE actually be rebuilding its tag division? My brain cannot comprehend this information.

Big Vis on Raw = awesome, but for some reason the crowd isn't into it. I'm a Carlito Mark, so I'm wondering why he isn't going after the IC title, but this match doesn't look very good (other than Torrie, of course.)

Guest Dalton Imperial
Oh my God, Carlito is attrocious in the ring. What the hell was that?

Pathetic.

Normally, I'd blame Vis, but yeah, Carlito just looked terrible. Maybe he should focus a little more on the ring and a little less on the eye candy.

So if Cena can't fight Umaga until January, how are they going to keep this feud up? Cena can't squash AAE every week.

Big Vis and Val VENIS! Oh my goodness. They are desperate for time.

I don't know if I've said this here before but heel Eugene is the best thing ever.

I'm liking the main event. The rest of the show has been...meh!

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity